Why my game keep saying something went wrong

Discus and support Why my game keep saying something went wrong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My game keeps saying something went wrong eefb6860-ee68-4197-bd4d-dd82bf2134ab Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jaeon Clements, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Why my game keep saying something went wrong

My game keeps saying something went wrong

:)

Jaeon Clements, Dec 16, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, what is the title of the game? Also, what device are you using?
  3. onyxishere Win User

it keeps saying something went wrong

Sorry to hear it. If power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds doesn't work then you may need to try a factory reset. There is an option to keep installed games and apps on the console so you won't need to redownload
    them.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

it keeps saying something went wrong

The solution to this problem is a factory reset (keeping games and apps):

If you can not reset your console via the settings menu as seen here:

Settings > System > Console Info & Updates > Reset console > "keep games and apps".

You will need to reset your console in a pre-boot state:

1. First, eject any discs.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the BIND button (to connect controllers) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox power button on the console. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

7. Select to reformat the console keeping games and apps.

If that does not work you will need to factory reset the console using the USB method. This will erase everything on the console:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-factory-defaults-using-usb-flash-drive
  5. John P_14 Win User

Why does my Xbox keep saying something went wrong?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly try clearing your console's cache by following the steps below;

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it still doesn't work, kindly try using both a wireless and wired connection (if possible try using a mobile hotspot as well) and see if it will make any difference.
  6. VinceCuellar Win User

(error code: 10) On the Xbox App for mobile

I tried to make a party on my phone and it just keeps saying something went wrong
Thema:

1. Why my game keep saying something went wrong - Similar Threads - Why game keep

2. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  3. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  4. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  5. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  6. Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series 2 don’t keep disconnecting in a game?: I recently bought a Xbox series 2 controller 2 weeks ago or so and have had no problems since this last week it keeps “disconnecting” but the light don’t turn off and I can use my Xbox menu and go...
  7. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...
  8. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  9. Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...: I posted another thread on this which went unsolved. I have a new Xbox series x purchase 9 of 23. Whenever I play any multiplayer games online like call of duty, fortnite, battlefield 2043,...
  10. why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...: Why change microsoft games into something that doesnt load de1b18e5-cf2f-45cd-b598-8f5878413ec2