Why My FH2 cant play online?

Discus and support Why My FH2 cant play online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every **** time i try to enter on online servers It only never enters after some seconds loading this **** says "Oh im a gay **** game and you cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JVK10850, Mar 19, 2018.

  1. JVK10850
    JVK10850 Guest

    Why My FH2 cant play online?


    Every **** time i try to enter on online servers It only never enters after some seconds loading this **** says "Oh im a gay **** game and you cant connect to the server try gain' l8r "this really makes me angry and i want something to fix this **** error
    It is so so annoying as ****.

    :)
     
    JVK10850, Mar 19, 2018
    #1
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Question about Custom music on Forza Horizon 2

    You can't put your own music on X1, so no you cant play it while playing FH2.
     
    x24hrs2livex, Mar 19, 2018
    #2
  3. Looking to race and show off some cars

    Im looking for people to race with on fh2 360, tired of all the bs on the multi player mode were i cant even use half my cars
     
    anRkey420-EE4FD084-A3CB-45AB-878D-5D092BD19579, Mar 19, 2018
    #3
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Question about Custom music on Forza Horizon 2

    You can't put your own music on X1, so no you cant play it while playing FH2.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    สงสัยเรื่องเกมส์ Forza Horizon ครับ (Wondering about Forza Horizon?)

    Servers are still online for FH2 so it can still be played online or offline, it's just no longer available for purchase digitally.
  6. Worzonk Win User

    สงสัยเรื่องเกมส์ Forza Horizon ครับ (Wondering about Forza Horizon?)

    after FH2 not available (cant buy in store), who that have the game still play FH2 offline mode? they can? reference to buy FH4. i will buy FH4. if in some day i can play FH
    after out of store,
  7. duvadan Win User

    Game night

    That sounds good. I've got both games for Sunday but may not be free for FH2 but will be there for the halo one. Let's hope we can play it online.
  8. AndrewE30 Win User

    Background not working..

    Im having this same issue. My screenshot from FH2 is no longer my background but was working as of 2am est. Now i cant get anything to work as my background.
Thema:

Why My FH2 cant play online?

Loading...
  1. Why My FH2 cant play online? - Similar Threads - Why FH2 cant

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]