Why my elite controller series 2 doesn't turn in?

Discus and support Why my elite controller series 2 doesn't turn in? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone help me to understand why the controller stopped turning on from nowhere. I've never thrown the controller or something, it just happened... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by luisache, Dec 20, 2022.

1. luisache
    luisache Guest

Can someone help me to understand why the controller stopped turning on from nowhere.

I've never thrown the controller or something, it just happened from one day to another

It turns on for a second and then it turns off

https://youtube.com/shorts/LqRH01DykNY?feature=share

:)

luisache, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Sun Khou Win User

Hi luisache,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Sun Khou Win User

Hello luisache

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description you posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein your Xbox controller doesn't turn on.

Let’s work together in finding the best solution to this issue.

For me to better understand the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we would like you to try the steps provided from this link: Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

If the issue still persist, please let us know. So we can continue our conversation about this matter.

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Nasir090 Win User

Xbox one controller and headset disconnecting.

My controller doesn't take batteries it's the elite series 2 it has a built in rechargeable battery pack
  5. AL Vander-Starre Win User

Why is my Xbox One S stuck in Firmware update mode?

Turns out, the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller needed to be replaced.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Elite controller

Thema:

1. Why my elite controller series 2 doesn't turn in? - Similar Threads - Why elite controller

2. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  3. Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite 2 controller only work when i plug it in.: I have an Elite 2 controller but the xbox button turns on and off. It'll be on for up to 5 seconds but none of the buttons work and it flashes really fast as if it connected but automatically...
  4. Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the right bumper fail on so many Elite 2 controllers?: Since customer support was unable to help me I figure I would try here before deciding whether or not to buy anymore Xbox hardware. I've had 2 Xbox elite 2 controllers stop working. Both had the...
  5. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...
  6. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  7. Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox elite controller series 2 refuses to connect to my windows 11 PC?: The controller connected just fine to my pc for about 6 months and then one day after restarting my pc my controller would say it is connected in settings for about 2 minutes before shutting off...
  8. Why are Xbox Series Elite 2 controllers garbage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are Xbox Series Elite 2 controllers garbage?: Don't Microsoft & Xbox got quality controlls?? All the controllers seems to have issues, and waiting 2-3 weeks for a replacement ain't acceptable! We pay money for a controller that should just...
  9. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...
  10. why is my elite controller not working suddenly

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my elite controller not working suddenly: so I've got an Xbox elite controller that I've used with my series S console for about a year now and today it's suddenly stopped working. it'll turn on but the inputs don't do anything unless...