Why my discussion was deleted

Discus and support Why my discussion was deleted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I posted a discussion on the how i fix my Xbox 360 myself yesterday, but it was deleted without any reason. I am not sure the reasons for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScottBZ, Dec 15, 2020.

  1. ScottBZ
    ScottBZ Guest

    Why my discussion was deleted


    Hello,

    I posted a discussion on the how i fix my Xbox 360 myself yesterday, but it was deleted without any reason.

    I am not sure the reasons for the deletion, can anyone or admin provide any ideas?

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    ScottBZ, Dec 15, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Why my discussion was deleted

  3. ScottBZ Win User

    Why my discussion was deleted

    Hello,

    I posted a discussion on the how i fix my Xbox 360 myself yesterday, but it was deleted without any reason.

    I am not sure the reasons for the deletion, can anyone or admin provide any ideas?

    Thanks.
    The discussion of the link is as following:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-i-fix-the-red-ring-issue-for-my-old-xbox-360/a20e4e2b-e0b1-404f-ac7e-feaffb66d304

    Can anyone help me on this?

    Thanks.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Deletion of discussion

    You'll want to read through the forum guidelines. In particular 14, 15, 28, and 29.
  5. Avalanche Jones Win User

    Help: Looking for a post I made

    I checked the "Your Discussion" and its gone. I wasn't spamming and it was Xbox stuff. I'm trying to figure out why it got deleted and if moved where ? Is the Mod who deleted or moved it going to comment on this situation or are they going to keep hiding
    ? I'm just looking for simple answers here lol.

    .
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

    Totally surprised!!

    [quote user="USMC BEEF PATTY"]

    The admins deleted my post. I guess they didn't like the fact that it was over 700 comments. Woops. Suppress the opposition i guess.

    [/quote]I assume you mean your thread, not your post. Also, they probably deleted it because it was going nowhere & nothing productive was being discussed. Usually if they delete something of mine, I receive an email that tells me that it was removed & why
    - maybe you should check yours.
Thema:

Why my discussion was deleted

Loading...
  1. Why my discussion was deleted - Similar Threads - Why discussion was

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...