¿Why my console has been banned ?

Discus and support ¿Why my console has been banned ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have not violated the terms of use of the console or e modified 1ae57f06-17a5-4618-aa86-cc0a0cb3422e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXxZaynMalikxXx, Feb 13, 2016.

1. ¿Why my console has been banned ?

I have not violated the terms of use of the console or e modified

:)

xXxZaynMalikxXx, Feb 13, 2016
  2. GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, Feb 13, 2016
  3. why has my console been banned

i had a power cut when the power come back on my xbox said i have been console banned for which i think has been done for no reason, i have not got it chipped or brought anything illigal therefore i would like to no y this has happened i believe its for
    no reason

my serial number is 605971701805 i would b grateful for u getting back to me as soon as possible as i dont think its acceptable spending £200 on a xbox only a year ago for it to b no good for me now

Gervinho I 27 I, Feb 13, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Feb 13, 2016
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Why has my console been banned?

Yes,you can be banned for joining hacked/modded lobbies.

No one here can tell you why/if you or your console is banned as the enforcement team don't use the forums.

You would need to check on the enforcement site
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/home
  6. medium bloke Win User

Hi, you will need to ask this on the following forum page to get an official answer from the Enforcement Team:

forums.xbox.com/.../2366.aspx

Also, check your emails, spam and junk folders just in case.
  7. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

why has my console been banned

8. james anderson3 Win User

Hi and thanks for replying.

So just to be clear, Microsoft would rather a perfectly good console ends up in a landfill than address this with the owner?

I hardly play the Xbox at all these days, and I'm being punished?

It wasn't his console to ban, it feels like theft to me.

I've been reading a lot of online forums about this, and the consensus is the same, to brick someone's actual property is beyond ridiculous, and there is apparently ways people can do this even if there's been no abusive behaviour.

My son is usually very forthcoming and honest about his behaviour when he's had temporary account suspensions, he said he's done nothing wrong in this case and uses Discord on his phone for all gaming communications, and the enforcement team hiding behind a firewall of red tape is abhorrent if you ask me.

I will never buy another Xbox again and will advise others to be the same.

The enforcement page provides no clues as to what caused this to happen, and as stated, I'm left with a very expensive paper weight for being a loyal customer.

I'm outraged.
  9. Konman-[xboxvenue] Win User

Why has my console been banned

my console has been banned i dont understand why ? I havnt had the console long either
Thema:

1. ¿Why my console has been banned ? - Similar Threads - ¿Why console has

2. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  3. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  4. Why is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?: I'm trying to open Microsoft rewards but when I click on it to open it on my Xbox one it comes up saying Update your consoles location even though it's set to my location....
  5. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  6. Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?: I was gifted an Xbox Series X for the holidays and it’s only been a week and I barely have time to play on it but when I do, I get the “Keep the console cool” message whenever I’m playing a game....
  7. Why am I not able to play multiplayer Remnant 2 on Xbox S console ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to play multiplayer Remnant 2 on Xbox S console ?: Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, updates, etc. I have an Xbox ultimate subscription and play on a series s console. when trying "public" i get "failed to create...
  8. Why can't I connect my console to the app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect my console to the app?: How do I connect my console to the app? I've attempted to many times and it never worked. Help please. d5d7c9ce-6d5b-4733-9b10-75fea9295432
  9. Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.: My mw3 (2023) has been crashing constantly. It isn’t sitting in a tv stand or anything. It is in an open space. I have hard reset the console, moved where it is plugged in at, and have factory...
  10. Why has my console been banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my console been banned?: Hi all, My son has quite a chequered history with breaching community standards in the Xbox network, after so many warnings and temporary suspensions they have permanently banned his account, as...