Why my console has banned? Please help me!

Discus and support Why my console has banned? Please help me! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a game pass ultimate from some Web site and when I used it my console has banned. I did nothing wrong can you help me? Why my Xbox has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Parsa Hokamian, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Why my console has banned? Please help me!

Hello, I bought a game pass ultimate from some Web site and when I used it my console has banned. I did nothing wrong can you help me? Why my Xbox has banned?

:)

Parsa Hokamian, Jan 11, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If your Xbox console has been banned, it likely means that you violated the Xbox Live Code of Conduct or the terms of service for the Xbox Live service. It is possible that the game pass ultimate code you purchased from a third-party website was obtained illegally, and that the use of that code led to your console being banned. I apologize but console banned are permanent and we do not have the option to unban or lift them. Also, all Enforcement concerns and inquiries are solely being handled by the Enforcement Team and customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. If you need assistance with an active enforcement action, kindly check out this link; https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf....
  3. Timberland81 Win User

BANNED ON XBOX LIVE I NEED A ADMIN TO TALK TO !!! ASAP !!!

Ok can somebody help me now please ? my console has been banned and i dont now why . please help thx
  4. Timberland81 Win User

LOCKED: console got banned

hello my console has been banned and i have no idea why can somebody help me please ?
  5. Timberland81 Win User

BANNED ON XBOX LIVE I NEED A ADMIN TO TALK TO !!! ASAP !!!

Hello my console has been banned and i have no idea why . can somebody help me please ? thank you grtz
  6. Timberland81 Win User

My console was banned for no reason.

hello my console has been banned and i have no idea what i did ? my question is why ? can you please help me ? thank you
Thema:

1. Why my console has banned? Please help me! - Similar Threads - Why console has

2. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  3. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  4. Why is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?: I'm trying to open Microsoft rewards but when I click on it to open it on my Xbox one it comes up saying Update your consoles location even though it's set to my location....
  5. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  6. Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?: I was gifted an Xbox Series X for the holidays and it’s only been a week and I barely have time to play on it but when I do, I get the “Keep the console cool” message whenever I’m playing a game....
  7. Why am I not able to play multiplayer Remnant 2 on Xbox S console ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to play multiplayer Remnant 2 on Xbox S console ?: Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, updates, etc. I have an Xbox ultimate subscription and play on a series s console. when trying "public" i get "failed to create...
  8. Why can't I connect my console to the app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect my console to the app?: How do I connect my console to the app? I've attempted to many times and it never worked. Help please. d5d7c9ce-6d5b-4733-9b10-75fea9295432
  9. Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.: My mw3 (2023) has been crashing constantly. It isn’t sitting in a tv stand or anything. It is in an open space. I have hard reset the console, moved where it is plugged in at, and have factory...
  10. Why has my console been banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my console been banned?: Hi all, My son has quite a chequered history with breaching community standards in the Xbox network, after so many warnings and temporary suspensions they have permanently banned his account, as...