Why my console has banned? Please help me!

Discus and support Why my console has banned? Please help me! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a game pass ultimate from some Web site and when I used it my console has banned. I did nothing wrong can you help me? Why my Xbox has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Parsa Hokamian, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Why my console has banned? Please help me!

Hello, I bought a game pass ultimate from some Web site and when I used it my console has banned. I did nothing wrong can you help me? Why my Xbox has banned?

:)

Parsa Hokamian, Jan 11, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

If your Xbox console has been banned, it likely means that you violated the Xbox Live Code of Conduct or the terms of service for the Xbox Live service. It is possible that the game pass ultimate code you purchased from a third-party website was obtained illegally, and that the use of that code led to your console being banned. I apologize but console banned are permanent and we do not have the option to unban or lift them. Also, all Enforcement concerns and inquiries are solely being handled by the Enforcement Team and customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. If you need assistance with an active enforcement action, kindly check out this link; https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf....
  3. Lofty Who Win User

Help Please

Ooopps, sorry see you sorted it while I was typing my message.

My daughters console has done this twice, once turned on it just sat on screen doing nothing, controller didn't work etc, leaving unplugged for 5 minutes has solved it though, not sure why it happens but not just you.
  4. Timberland81 Win User

BANNED ON XBOX LIVE I NEED A ADMIN TO TALK TO !!! ASAP !!!

Ok can somebody help me now please ? my console has been banned and i dont now why . please help thx
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

help me please

OK so let me explain it for you

1. No matter what console an account is signed into it will always be able to play its digital games and use its subscriptions.

2. Each profile can set ONE console at a time as its home console and any other profile that is on its home console will then be able to play their digital games and use any subscription that they have.

3. Each profile can only switch which console is set as their home console FIVE times a year.

So ill give you an example say your GF has the Gold and Game Pass subscriptions.

If she signs into your console and makes your console as her profiles home console you would then be able to use her Gold subscription and play any game pass subscription game that she has downloaded to your console.

Keep this in mind in order to Download any Free games with gold or any game pass subscription you would have to be signed into her account on your console to do that because it is her account that has the active subscriptions.

She would be able to still use her subscriptions and gold features on her console without it being her home console because she has the subscriptions on her account and no matter what console your profile is signed into you will always have access to your
    subscriptions.

Hope this clears things up for you if you have any other questions just reply to this post.
  6. Timberland81 Win User

LOCKED: console got banned

hello my console has been banned and i have no idea why can somebody help me please ?
Thema:

1. Why my console has banned? Please help me! - Similar Threads - Why console has

2. Why age of Empire is not on the game pass console in the UAE ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why age of Empire is not on the game pass console in the UAE ?: Why is Age of Empire not on the Game Pass console in the UAE market? 4c2ea8f2-34d5-43f1-8116-db2bd49a2d32
  3. Why has Microsoft done to combat series x scalpers? Why even give Walmart consoles??

in XboX Insiders
    Why has Microsoft done to combat series x scalpers? Why even give Walmart consoles??: Scalpers are more proficient and abundant than ever and I see everything working in their favor. Most releases are happening online….. why???? Why would Microsoft even allow Walmart to sell the...
  4. "Restart Console" has a confirmation prompt, but "Turn off Console" doesn't. Why?

in XboX Insiders
    "Restart Console" has a confirmation prompt, but "Turn off Console" doesn't. Why?: I was playing a game the other day, and brought up the magnifier to zoom in to read some small text on the screen. As I did this, my wife pressed "Up" and "A" on her controller and it shutdown...
  5. Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has the xbox console companion app not been fixed?: I've been having issues since I've started using the app over 2 weeks ago. My issue is that I don't receive game invites or party invites on my computer. I go to looking for group, pick a group to...
  6. ​Why has my xbox 360 console been banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​Why has my xbox 360 console been banned?: Why has my xbox 360 console been banned? That happened after downloading my profile with the one I was playing in my friend's console. 1dc2e88c-5966-41e9-a754-78b97dae12a3
  7. Why has my console been banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my console been banned?: Hello, I haven't gone to use my xbox 360 in a long long time, and last time I left it it was working fine, I was able to play games no problem. Today I decided I wanted to play black ops 2 which I...
  8. Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my new Xbox one console being banned for i did noting wrong now i am really mad ok ...: Hello xbox i want my new Xbox one console unbanned please ok im so angry and pissed off about this i did nothing wrong just playing online now can you please lift the ban im begging please FFS...
  9. Why has my console been banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my console been banned: i want to know why my console has been banned c0669dd8-b525-4040-84d1-cedfeb4130c4
  10. ¿Why my console has been banned ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Why my console has been banned ?: I have not violated the terms of use of the console or e modified 1ae57f06-17a5-4618-aa86-cc0a0cb3422e