Why my console banned ?

Discus and support Why my console banned ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am Iranian and I live in Iran and due to sanctions I could not get a Microsoft account directly. A few months ago I bought a Game Pass Ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Parsa Hokamian, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Why my console banned ?

Hi, I am Iranian and I live in Iran and due to sanctions I could not get a Microsoft account directly. A few months ago I bought a Game Pass Ultimate account from an intermediary site, which unfortunately got banned after using it on my console. Apparently, the problem was with the site and the site was illegal and I did it unknowingly. Considering Iran's economic conditions, I cannot afford to buy a new console, I desperately request you to unbanned my console if possible. Please help me and I promise not to make such a mistake again

:)

Parsa Hokamian, Jan 13, 2023
  2. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Why is my console banned?

There is no appeal process for a console ban.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out
    this
    thread.
  3. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Why is my console banned

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer.
  4. shtulz Win User

Why is my Console banned?

I don’t have any way to contact the seller. It just doesn’t make sense to me why is a console banned. There should at least be a comprehensive explanation.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Why my console banned ?

Hi, I am Iranian and I live in Iran and due to sanctions I could not get a Microsoft account directly. A few months ago I bought a Game Pass Ultimate account from an intermediary site, which unfortunately got banned after using it on my console. Apparently, the problem was with the site and the site was illegal and I did it unknowingly. Considering Iran's economic conditions, I cannot afford to buy a new console, I desperately request you to unbanned my console if possible. Please help me and I promise not to make such a mistake again
    Buying accounts in and of itself is against the rules.

The only people who deal with bans/suspensions are the enforcement team and the only way to contact them is via the case review process.

However console bans are not eligible for a case review and as such there is no way to have them reversed.
  6. silentkill12345 Win User

Why was my console banned

Thema:

Why my console banned ?

1. Why my console banned ? - Similar Threads - Why console banned

2. Why my console has banned? Please help me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my console has banned? Please help me!: Hello, I bought a game pass ultimate from some Web site and when I used it my console has banned. I did nothing wrong can you help me? Why my Xbox has banned? 3413b6e8-9c7b-44a8-a63e-1ae46f2f734d
  3. Why is my Console banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Console banned?: Hi everyone, I recently received a xbox one console from a third party, I tried connecting it to my account and it says “this console is banned from xbox network”. Hardware on xbox is in tact and...
  4. Permanent Console Ban But Why??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Console Ban But Why??: Last night Feb 4, 2022 I was kicked off of Xbox live and received a suspension notice email. There is nothing in the email that says how long, or why. I go to enforcement.Xbox.com and it says I...
  5. My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please: My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please My console got banned and i don't know why Please help me please 555a6b07-355e-477e-94e9-a0e4dd08d22d
  6. why was my xbox console banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    why was my xbox console banned: hi my name is tony. My xbox console was banned and i have no idea why as i only play call of duty and maybe red dead 2 but i still got banned with no exlimatoin or email and wud like to get the...
  7. ¿Por que se mi consola esta baneada? Xbox 360 FAT [Translation - Why is my console banned? ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Por que se mi consola esta baneada? Xbox 360 FAT [Translation - Why is my console banned? ...: Recientemente adquiere una consola Xbox 360 FAT, al momento de conectarla a Xbox Live, me aparecio el aviso de que la consola estaba baneada ¿por que motivo? La consola, no esta abierta, ni...
  8. Why is my console banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my console banned: Help me why my console is banned bea8a498-87ea-4d30-b23f-f2f5936a7ef9
  9. ​Why has my xbox 360 console been banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​Why has my xbox 360 console been banned?: Why has my xbox 360 console been banned? That happened after downloading my profile with the one I was playing in my friend's console. 1dc2e88c-5966-41e9-a754-78b97dae12a3
  10. Why have my XBOX 360 console been banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have my XBOX 360 console been banned?: My parents have bought me an XBOX 360 console with no possibility of accessing XBOX LIVE for alleged breach of rules and I would like the support team to contact me to fix that little problem with...