why my ark crashes a soon as it opens

Discus and support why my ark crashes a soon as it opens in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my ark was being really buggy so i deleted it and redownloaded it and it open and closes and updated my grapic card and eveything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jonah dieterle, May 3, 2023.

1. why my ark crashes a soon as it opens

my ark was being really buggy so i deleted it and redownloaded it and it open and closes and updated my grapic card and eveything

:)

jonah dieterle, May 3, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hello, Jonah! Kindly check if you have any pending updates using this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo... or select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates.

If there's nothing pending, kindly right-click the Start button on your taskbar, and then select Windows Terminal (Admin). In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage

If this issue only happens on Ark, you can consider to uninstall the game then reinstall it through MS store app.
  3. jonah dieterle Win User

Yes, I’m able to play steam arK perfectly fine. And I’ve already tried to repair it and everything. I’ve tried all the normal Methods
  4. 13isLucky13 Win User

Hi Kimmy, I'm having the same problem as Jonah. Ark on steam is working fine, but on xbox game pass, it crashes when trying to join a server. Other games are working fine on xbox pc. I tried your troubleshooting above, updating and also using the Windows Terminal Admin method. Thanks!
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Are you able to play other games normally aside from Ark? Kindly also open the Xbox app for Windows. In My Library, select the game title. Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage. Select Files and then Verify and repair.
  6. MattGraham5 Win User

Ark not updating

My ark crashed my xbox due to not going into my hardrive
Thema:

1. why my ark crashes a soon as it opens - Similar Threads - why ark crashes

2. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  3. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  4. why does ark ascended say its not compatable with my device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does ark ascended say its not compatable with my device?: i have an xbox series S it says its not compatable in the xbox store itself a2fb83a8-5e41-456e-9366-d6eea9c90394
  5. Why does Ark Survival Evolved keep crashing off launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Ark Survival Evolved keep crashing off launch?: ARK WON'T LAUNCH OFF OF MICROSOFT STORE Every time that I try to launch the game it just starts loading then does to a black screen and closes. I've tried like every other Microsoft help...
  6. Why is Ark Survival Evolved updated on console (Xbox) but not simultaneously on PC Xbox?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Ark Survival Evolved updated on console (Xbox) but not simultaneously on PC Xbox?...: It's really unfortunate to not be able to enjoy the weekend because of this ongoing issue. I had plans to play with the wife and now we are just sitting on the couch. Please fix this and update...
  7. why is my Microsoft store ark not updating to 962.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my Microsoft store ark not updating to 962.1: I tried to play with my friend which plays on Xbox and when i tried joining it says buildid does not match host and then I realized he had a different version from me he had 962.1 and I had 961.2...
  8. Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server: Hi, I’m trying to play ark with my friend and we have a little problem, he can’t see the invites i send so he can’t join and he has no other way to join, yes we both have the same game from the...
  9. Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...: Currently play ark survival on pc, we play using the game pass (so xbox servers) my partner's laptop is much better than mine and plays it perfectly fine on high graphics. And we have our own...
  10. why are my ark official and unofficial servers not showing up even though I kn ow their up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are my ark official and unofficial servers not showing up even though I kn ow their up: the player dedicated and non dedicated severs show up but unofficial and official just refuse to show up even though it doesn't say "no sessions found" the screen is blank and servers are not...