Why my achievemetns not showing up ?

Discus and support Why my achievemetns not showing up ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFCNWZxLveI 8ddd721c-123b-43a1-93d9-a91cce9154a6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by sixtyfpsGaming, Aug 7, 2021.

  1. Why my achievemetns not showing up ?


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFCNWZxLveI

    :)
     
    sixtyfpsGaming, Aug 7, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Why my achievemetns not showing up ?

  3. sixtyfpsGaming Win User

    Why my achievemetns not showing up ?

    It has been more then that. It was Gears of War UE for windows 10. Does it have anything to do with different version of windows 10 ?
  4. Darkx3no Win User

    Xbox one account activity

    I would be OK with it in 2 places, but I wish I didnt have to have Win 8 to view it with the smartglass app. Why not just make a web page like the 360 achievemetns page that can be viewed on other microsoft developed software....just frustrating
  5. DENAz666 Win User

    Achievements appearing on wrong date

    Hey mate,

    Seems to be a common issue, where the achievemetns are showing the incorrect date in the full achievement view. Can you just double check on xbox.com, smartglass, or the acheivemetns snapp app, and make sure they are showing correctly on there? If they are,
    then you have nothing to worry about, the support team are aware of the issue and are currently working on it :) If they show incorrectly everywhere, then let us know and a support agent will be able to advise :)

    Cheers

    Denaz
  6. SweetMonet Win User

    Why are my vbucks not showing up?

    Hi, Tristan! I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your V-bucsk. No worries, I'm happy to assist you with this today.

    Epic support would like to confirm whether you have redeemed the secondary code on the correct Microsoft account.

    Login to Epic account

    Then go to transaction > V-bucks Card Redemption from the drop down menu

    That will allow you to see the v-bucks card redeemed on your account as well as the secondary code.

    Login to the account that you see through your Epic account where you redeemed the secondary code at this link below and verify that the V-bucks shows as redeemed:

    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

    Let me know if you see it is redeemed on to the right account.

    Thank you!

Thema:

Why my achievemetns not showing up ?

Loading...
  1. Why my achievemetns not showing up ? - Similar Threads - Why achievemetns showing

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...