Why might have all my minecraft achievements completely reset on xbox?

Discus and support Why might have all my minecraft achievements completely reset on xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; soo i had almost every single achievement on xbox but somehow within the last 1-3 snapshots added all of my achievements have been wiped. i can still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stdbandit, Apr 1, 2022.

1. stdbandit
    stdbandit Guest

soo i had almost every single achievement on xbox but somehow within the last 1-3 snapshots added all of my achievements have been wiped. i can still get schievements but theyre all achievements i already had previously.

:)

stdbandit, Apr 1, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi stdbandit,

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been answered. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums. Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

Please feel free to create a new thread if you have further concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Kind regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi stdbandit,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Kind regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi stdbandit,

We understand your sentiment about Xbox Achievements on Minecraft and we believe you should be able to retain all of it if this is timely synced to your account or were using same credentials. This is not the experience that Microsoft wishes you to have. As your support advisor, we will work with you to find the best solution to your issue.

In case you have not yet perform any troubleshooting related to Xbox achievements please see this support article - Problems with Xbox achievements and challenges. Would you mind sharing specifics about what happened and when your concern occurred so that we can better isolate your problem?

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. CatchableSteam2 Win User

Achievements not unlocking. Please help!!

Guys, I might have an answer. If you have tried all the steps, try resetting your console (on Xbox One only) and when resetting it in settings, choose "keep your games and apps" If the problem is linked to this, it is likely that your System OS had become
    corrupted, and this is why the achievements would not pop.
  6. Tdr Raiden Win User

Earned an achievement and gamerscore was not added to total

I looked through my achievements again I realized that I had completed a challenge and it should say 44 so it thinks an achievement isn't unlocked but when I view my achievements on xbox.com it shows that I have all achievements. What might of caused this
    and is there a way to fix this.
Thema:

1. Why might have all my minecraft achievements completely reset on xbox? - Similar Threads - Why might minecraft

2. why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?: xbox series x kicks out to home screen only on certain games, no error message is shown. i have soft rest, hard reset and even reset the console totally. games like destiny, starfield, assassins...
  3. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  4. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  5. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  6. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  7. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  8. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  9. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  10. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...