Why Microsoft won't refund a bugged game?

Discus and support Why Microsoft won't refund a bugged game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. The game is crashing a lot and won't save the gear items I obtain when playing, so, I can't progress in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wawnsic, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Wawnsic
    Wawnsic Guest

I purchased Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. The game is crashing a lot and won't save the gear items I obtain when playing, so, I can't progress in the game. It's a known issue on Ubisoft and they don't have a solution for this.

I tried reinstalling and didn't work. I tried in fact, several solutions in Ubisoft's forums that won't solve it.

So, I asked for a refund and Microsoft said "we can't refund a digital game because you played it".

So, how to discover that the game doesn't work WITHOUT playing it?

I submitted my third refund request and I'm planning on going to search for my rights to justice. This is so wrong with us, customers!

:)

Wawnsic, Aug 21, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

I'm sorry about that Wawnsic. Unfortunately as a fellow gamer like you there's nothing else I can advise for this issue
  3. Wawnsic Win User

I asked for a refund after 10 days when the bug started!

There's no patch to be released. Even if so, it wouldn't bring back all I lost.

I just can't play the game, Ubisoft won't solve and you won't refund me.

I'm totally ****! Money threw in the garbage with Microsoft.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid the policy says that once a game has been played or the purchase was made after 14 days, it will no long be eligible for a refund. The only option now will be to hold on until Ubisoft releases a patch to address the bugs. I'm really sorry about this.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

I'm rally sorry about this
  6. Unstoppable Moron Win User

You can't get a refund for games you've already played. Sorry for your loss but that's just how the policy work
Thema:

1. Why Microsoft won't refund a bugged game? - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft won't

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?: Minesweeper won't launch today. Tried a repair, a reset and a fresh install. 36c8a75c-14fa-428a-b9f4-5cc65e21ae7a
  4. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  5. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...
  6. Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...: Why won't'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it, re-installed it, and it still won't load.! c2724715-1cd8-4f5f-8f9b-7a13e12749dc
  7. Why won't Microsoft send me my Xbox nack.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft send me my Xbox nack.: So I sent my Xbox in for warranty repair on June 24th 23 and the repair was allegedly completed and set for return on the 27th. However, it is now October and my xbox has not been sent back to me....
  8. Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?: When I click on Microsoft store nothing happens. When I try to click on the option to view a game on the Microsoft store it closes the window but never opens the store. Being its a Seies S with no...
  9. Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce: Microsoft Store is not letting me install Broforce. I have Game Pass but it's just not letting me install it. I'm on Series X 0894d663-85b1-4ee8-9fde-fc1b59f26cba
  10. Why won't Microsoft store update games the same time as xbox gets the,?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft store update games the same time as xbox gets the,?: Tired of waiting 24+ hours for a game that is online only to be updated to newest version so it can be played again. Ark servers updated to 962.1 yesterday and still the next day Microsoft store...