Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number?

Discus and support Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I been using textfree phone number to login my microsoft account with my xbox one in few year old but now it won't accept it. Please help. I really... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by �, Jun 2, 2019.

1. �

I been using textfree phone number to login my microsoft account with my xbox one in few year old but now it won't accept it. Please help. I really want to use my old textfree phone number. I don't have a cell phone or home phone.

:)

2. ngocphi Win User

Not all texting services especially non cellular based are supported you will have to get one whenever prepaid or a parental one
  3. otakufangirl210 Win User

try contacting xbox support to help you out with your phone connection problems
  4. mini9996 Win User

Contact Xbox support to assist you 😁
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Please follow these steps to contact support:

The best way to reach Live Support

here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. {Parity} Win User

You will need to contact
    Xbox Support
    directly for assistance with that. No one in the forums has access to account information.
Thema:

1. Why microsoft won't accept my textfree phone number? - Similar Threads - Why microsoft won't

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?: Minesweeper won't launch today. Tried a repair, a reset and a fresh install. 36c8a75c-14fa-428a-b9f4-5cc65e21ae7a
  4. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  5. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...
  6. Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...: Why won't'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it, re-installed it, and it still won't load.! c2724715-1cd8-4f5f-8f9b-7a13e12749dc
  7. Why won't Microsoft send me my Xbox nack.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft send me my Xbox nack.: So I sent my Xbox in for warranty repair on June 24th 23 and the repair was allegedly completed and set for return on the 27th. However, it is now October and my xbox has not been sent back to me....
  8. Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?: When I click on Microsoft store nothing happens. When I try to click on the option to view a game on the Microsoft store it closes the window but never opens the store. Being its a Seies S with no...
  9. Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce: Microsoft Store is not letting me install Broforce. I have Game Pass but it's just not letting me install it. I'm on Series X 0894d663-85b1-4ee8-9fde-fc1b59f26cba
  10. Why won't Microsoft store update games the same time as xbox gets the,?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft store update games the same time as xbox gets the,?: Tired of waiting 24+ hours for a game that is online only to be updated to newest version so it can be played again. Ark servers updated to 962.1 yesterday and still the next day Microsoft store...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mini9996