Why Microsoft store won't sell the Xbox series x from there own store

Discus and support Why Microsoft store won't sell the Xbox series x from there own store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You can buy Samsung phones hp labtops things that have nothing to do with Microsoft but you want there new product buy it from somewhere else WHY is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by samson142, Feb 10, 2021.

1. samson142
    samson142 Guest

You can buy Samsung phones hp labtops things that have nothing to do with Microsoft but you want there new product buy it from somewhere else WHY is this?????

:)

samson142, Feb 10, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

They Do Online

If you want the reason well think about it

Would yoi want people to call every 5 mins to see when you have stock?

Also people camping every monday or thursday for the 5 units you may or may not receive ?

How about facing 20angry people to tell them you sold the LAST one 5mins ago after they traveled 2 hours to get to your store ?

Given the current world situation how do you expect them to keep you safe

With the very limited supplies of consoles

Samsung phones arent in shortage nor are there 20m of one model

A fair comparison would be a iphone for the first few weeks

Consoles and iphones and HOT items are always in shortage for the FIRST few months during normal times but given the current world situation and even sony is hurting to get more consoles out to try and get attach rate since a lot are in scalpers hands atm its an give and take situation and possibly run into next year
  3. Smwutches Win User

Are you not able to use external ssd with series games

A normal hard drive or SSD won't work with Series S/X games. They can store them, but the games won't run from them. They will only run from the internal drive or an expansion card that is made for the Series S/X.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox series x

Keep on the lookout for retailers that restock the Series X.

While the Series X has sold out on preorders, physical stores will get a limited amount of consoles to sell in stores on Nov. 10th.

So be quick, and try to get your console in a local store near you.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

problem with the game Starlit Kart Racing not showing in my Library

Having checked to see if I can find the game on the stores. The only version I could find was for the Xbox One and Series X|S consoles. The game might only be available for the console, and that could be the version you got from the Microsoft Store and the Xbox Store. Hence, why you cannot find it on your PC Library.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

3.0 2Tb Seagate HDD comparability

Hi,

Your drive will work the same on Series X as it does on Xbox One and you won't need to format it.

However, Series X games or Xbox One games with Series X enhancements will not run from that drive and will either need to be installed internally or to an external SSD designed for Series X/S.

Your hard drive will be too slow for Series X games. They can be stored there, but not run from there.
Thema:

1. Why Microsoft store won't sell the Xbox series x from there own store - Similar Threads - Why Microsoft store

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store?: My xbox account was suspended for 2 days due to inappropriate language in a chat on Xbox. After a week I still can't use parties or search anything on the Microsoft store but I have no active...
  4. why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant you buy left 4 dead 1 and 2 at all even with xbox.com and microsoft store?: i tried and Microsoft and it said not available separately but still didnt let me buy it or download it and when i tried xbox.com 2 just showed the demo but not the price or the game price to buy...
  5. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  6. why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't I download my purchase from the Microsoft store: my kid sent me a request to purchase a game from the Microsoft store, I approved it and paid for it, it shows in my order history but I can't download it on my kids Xbox. It is still asking me to...
  7. Why is microsoft store not downloading anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is microsoft store not downloading anything?: Recently i tried updating whatsapp and found out that it isnt working, After that,i have tried installing anything else which also did not work. i have tried every solution i could find, which all...
  8. why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is there no voice chat in Microsoft store roblox?: I used website roblox before, but it doesn't work for me anymore for some reason, so I switched for Microsoft site roblox but I have seen some glitches, such as even when I put in first person or...
  9. Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s: I can open my store but i always have its update running in the backround and i think its affecting my gaming speed/fps im on xbox series s b1e0e99e-f961-4d3b-aea1-17638ad054ca
  10. why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store?: why my asphalt 9 game is not updating even though i have tried to do in the microsoft store? 9363d614-105d-444f-897a-ac4d6c379e8b