why Microsoft Rewards Not Giving Game Pass?

Discus and support why Microsoft Rewards Not Giving Game Pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft rewards not giving game pass for Indians 04d83474-1a5c-4cbd-9afc-285a33e5e16e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by angelo mj, Feb 1, 2023.

1. angelo mj
    angelo mj Guest

Microsoft rewards not giving game pass for Indians

:)

angelo mj, Feb 1, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Not all rewards are available in all areas
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Just a friendly reminder, there is a dedicated Team who handles Rewards concerns and inquiries so I highly recommend submitting a ticket to them through this link: https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestfor... for further assistance. Once you submitted your ticket, you'll receive a response email within 24 hours but if you do not receive a response in your email inbox within 24 hours, please check your "bulk mail" or "junk mail" folders.

I hope that helps.
  4. EleFreed128 Win User

free online play

The Microsoft Rewards program gives you the chance to earn free Gold and or Ultimate Game Pass memberships.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/rewards

I myself have earned a couple months of ultimate game pass just playing games.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Xbox Game Pass auto redeem no longer showing up as an option

Hi Steve!

Just to confirm, this is about auto-redeeming your Microsoft Rewards for Game Pass subscription, correct?

I believe that the game pass offer is no longer available from the list of rewards to redeem. That most likely the reason why there's no option for auto-redeem.

To inquire about the availability of game pass from the rewards section, you may directly reach out the Microsoft Rewards team here https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675
  6. AridLizard Win User

Which is the better Subscription?

if you want to play online then it has to be Live, but Game Pass has a number of things going for it.

1 you get to try out lots of games.

2 it gives Game Pass Quests that give lots of Microsoft Reward Points which you can save up and use to pay for Live and/or Game Pass
Thema:

1. why Microsoft Rewards Not Giving Game Pass? - Similar Threads - why Microsoft Rewards

2. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  3. Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Microsoft rewards not letting me get my Robux? I didn't do anything wrong and I...: [img] Please let me get my Robux, I didn't do anything, please fix. eb553cbc-8adf-4073-820b-7f3b3db70b6d
  4. Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Microsoft Rewards not added in Morocco, the only country that does not have this...: We ask Microsoft to add this service in Morocco f5d199da-3a6d-4317-b398-b124fdb1768e
  5. Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards: I tried to redeem some minecoins in Microsoft rewards but was told that it was removed, why was it removed be1dcde3-2a35-4fe0-9426-93a7a14021d4
  6. Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Don’t know why I was suspended on the Microsoft rewards page?: Went to redeem them as normal and it just came up that I was suspended from the program for some reason and I don’t understand what I did to get suspended from it. I’ve tried setting up a support...
  7. My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't know why: My Microsoft Rewards account is suspended and I don't b35831dd-c9ab-4578-bd73-f146be1ae590
  8. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards...
  9. Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks?: Why is Microsoft/Xbox reducing monthly reward points for completing tasks? Why do they quietly drop the reward tasks without letting us know. It seems underhand? Thank you...
  10. Why are Microsoft Rewards Points being slowly eliminated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are Microsoft Rewards Points being slowly eliminated?: It seems like Microsoft Rewards Points are being systematically lowered or eliminated. It feels like Microsoft thinks we won't notice if you take them away a little bit at a time, but we are. This...