Why microsoft doesn't include xbox one X in next gen games its a powerfull console

Discus and support Why microsoft doesn't include xbox one X in next gen games its a powerfull console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why microsoft doesn't include xbox one X in next gen 1b888cc1-e5f8-47f9-a3f4-94b0fb604918 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 7amoode555 KING10, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Why microsoft doesn't include xbox one X in next gen games its a powerfull console

Why microsoft doesn't include xbox one X in next gen

:)

7amoode555 KING10, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Why microsoft doesn't include xbox one X in next gen games its a powerfull console

i disagree, the series s is a good few years old tech now, so is the series x. i have a series s for my youngest kid and i can definately say, it is trash compared to the pc's in my home, its slow, games are running at mostly low to probably low-medium. series x is also getting on a bit compared with the tech available these days.

An i can deffo say the PC games i play come in way above the series s and even better fidelity and framerate than series x,
  3. Smwutches Win User

Because it's last gen. It's not as powerful as the Series S/X.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

but missing some of the hardware features that are required, xbox one x is ancient tech these days, even series s is now stretching, series x is getting on a bit too.
  5. 7amoode555 KING10 Win User

But i mean it has very well cpu and gpu can run graphics better then series s
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Series S is not stretching, it’s a false narrative

PC games have supported a wide variety of abilities for decades.

The reduced RAM is because it doesn’t require it, as it’s not pushing the high res textures and meshes

You’ll find the majority of PC games come in below a Series S, before you take into account PC overhead and streamlining in a console. The CPU is identical for all intents and purposes, you’re just dialing back fidelity and bells and whistles
Thema:

1. Why microsoft doesn't include xbox one X in next gen games its a powerfull console - Similar Threads - Why microsoft doesn't

2. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  3. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  4. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  5. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  6. Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't Microsoft/Xbox Allow Keyboard and mouse for Xbox Cloud Gaming?: I know there are probably a thousand people asking this question but we always get the same answers. "But players who use controllers will have an unfair disadvantage!" Well guess what, the in...
  7. WHY DOESN'T Microsoft/xbox make more controllers with the rubberized grip on the back part...

in XboX Insiders
    WHY DOESN'T Microsoft/xbox make more controllers with the rubberized grip on the back part...: Only seen a few controllers that I really like and it's the 20th anniversary controller and storm cloud vapor the reason is I like the rubberized grip on the back part because it is on my...
  8. Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my roblox at microsoft store doesn't open i do all things microsoft way: i do all things microsoft way 71ad058c-0aa7-4a22-88d9-24b55dcae214
  9. Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games open any more: I have a problem. I accepted an update from Solitaire collection and it has done nothing since except for the cards spinning around all the time. I have tried everything from clearing cache,...
  10. Why doesn't Microsoft offer the option to delete games from my Player Library? It's really...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't Microsoft offer the option to delete games from my Player Library? It's really...: I already removed evry single bit of them, but i still see them in my library and i wont. It makes me feel like I threw out the garbage but I didn't b3dd9d6c-9881-485e-985c-7bf54bbb1281