Why Kinect games cannot be played while using the companion app?
Discus and support Why Kinect games cannot be played while using the companion app? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been searching if there's some setting that I need to change but I actually never found a single post talking about why Kinect games can't be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GustavoMdancers, Apr 23, 2020.
Thema:
Why Kinect games cannot be played while using the companion app?
Loading...
-
Why Kinect games cannot be played while using the companion app? - Similar Threads - Why Kinect games
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
my xbox wont let me Kinect my bluetooth earbuds. why
in XBoX on Consolesmy xbox wont let me Kinect my bluetooth earbuds. why: my xbox wont let me Kinect my bluetooth earbuds. why 0875eb3a-39ac-4a81-aaa2-dacd7f01f1cb -
Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a -
Why are my photos on Kinect adventures gone, I used to be able to view them now I have non
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy are my photos on Kinect adventures gone, I used to be able to view them now I have non: I still have the achievements that it gave me for the photos? Please help this is an Xbox 360 c436e454-7936-4d55-9623-21d3bd314a6f -
Why is my xbox 360 Kinect sensor only pointing upwards
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is my xbox 360 Kinect sensor only pointing upwards: Why does my Xbox 360 Kinect keep pointing upwards 738c396a-94d2-4d98-b156-de092f3911a8