WHY IT'S NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY, ITS AN APP.

Discus and support WHY IT'S NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY, ITS AN APP. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [img] Hi XBOX, I live in Iraq. Your app isn't available in my regional area. I'm wondering why!? Not only this, there are a lot of things gamers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AymanDimook, Jul 16, 2018.

1. AymanDimook
    AymanDimook Guest

WHY IT'S NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY, ITS AN APP. [​IMG]

Hi XBOX,

I live in Iraq. Your app isn't available in my regional area. I'm wondering why!? Not only this, there are a lot of things gamers in this area CANNOT have in terms of service and support. What with the reqional restrictions? Do you have a different
    approach to support your loyal users in this area? All we want is the tiniest nice thing, which is the Xbox app in this case. Please let us have something, anything! Am disappointed and frustrated at the same time, hoping to see a solution in the future.

Very Respectfully

Aymen

:)

AymanDimook, Jul 16, 2018
  2. KingThing1
    KingThing1 Guest
    why why why....

I have done ALL troubleshooting, i also know its the app not the x1, since my x1performs flawlessly in all aspects otherwiseWHY IT'S NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY, ITS AN APP. :)

KingThing1, Jul 16, 2018
  3. why?

no there is not even a option to rate the app in the app its self and no susing the microsft stores app itsself still same thing

BebThePrecursor, Jul 16, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Jul 16, 2018
  5. FabioHVSilva Win User

Why is the xbox app so garbage right now?

That problem may have to do where you live. You could try reset your router, clear the app cache from Microsoft Store, our force the app to shutdown. That maybe resolve some of your problems. If you live on US, maybe its the overuse of the internet on
    that country.
  6. KingThing1 Win User

why why why....

I have done ALL troubleshooting, i also know its the app not the x1, since my x1performs flawlessly in all aspects otherwise:)
  7. SpyShadow Win User

Why?

Occasionally on my xbox app here in the States it will auto populate someones gamer pic across everything and i need to shut down and restart the app. Its weird but its a bug that just happens. Try doing a restart of it amd see what happens.
  8. Clean Roach Win User

worth buying

That happens to me everyday. I tripp out and see hot women everywhere.. Its why my picture is in every Animal Shelter in the country.
  9. iinsaayn Win User

Wrong Region - why can't it be fixed?

My point was, clearly, that I was never in that country to be subject to its laws! It would be a simple enough process to determine the country of access. Anyway, if I wanted to I could buy points from a retailer.

Thanks for your input. šŸ˜„
Thema:

1. WHY IT'S NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY, ITS AN APP. - Similar Threads - WHY AVAILABLE COUNTRY

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: Iā€™m confused about the fact that weā€™re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are mods not available for Stardew Valley?: I understand that there are some issues with installing mods that are not offered by the Microsoft store or otherwise vetted by Microsoft as there could be issues with cheating in online...
  4. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  5. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  6. why is Party chat transcription not available for windows 10/11 users yet?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is Party chat transcription not available for windows 10/11 users yet?: My friend has been using the Text-to-speech (read text out loud to all players in the Xbox party) to communicate in party's with us for years because they have a speech impediment that makes it...
  7. Why is dragging not available in Edge?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is dragging not available in Edge?: I'm disappointed that even when using a keyboard AND mouse you are unable to drag anything. For example, when I am working on something I like to use PiP(picture in picture) mode for YouTube....
  8. Why does it say ā€œunable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.ā€...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say ā€œunable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.ā€...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (heā€™s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says ā€œunable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.ā€ Can...
  9. Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Mortal Kombat 11 is not available on Xbox Ultimate anymore?: [img] Hello, I downloaded and played Mortal Kombat 11 on my PC before then i reinstalled the windows and i chose to delete everything so i wanted to download the game again but it's saying that...
  10. Confused on why microsoft rewards isn't available in my country/region (Israel)

in XBoX on Windows
    Confused on why microsoft rewards isn't available in my country/region (Israel): Hi, I checked the offical page of countries supported by microsoft rewards, it says: "Microsoft Rewards is currently available in more than 230 countries/regions" When I went over the list for...