why it shows error every time I try to download xbox gaming services like litterly i can't...

Discus and support why it shows error every time I try to download xbox gaming services like litterly i can't... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; first time using it so idk if i should ask here or up there sorry 817f8f52-a89a-4d05-96dc-e977411ae392 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jawad bdwi, May 27, 2023.

1. Jawad bdwi
    Jawad bdwi Guest

why it shows error every time I try to download xbox gaming services like litterly i can't...

first time using it so idk if i should ask here or up there sorry

:)

Jawad bdwi, May 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

why it shows error every time I try to download xbox gaming services like litterly i can't download it i tried almost everything exist on youtube and google even asked chat gpt

3. FeudalSolution2 Win User

Cant download Dragon ball xenoverse

I am having this same problem, bought the game a few days ago and it will not download, get "can't download" error every time I try.
  4. juacarato10 Win User

GWG Army of Two can't download

I´m in Mexico, my account región is Mexico, console región is Mexico, and my ip is in Mexico, I can't download Army of TWO on games with gold, show me error code 80150017 in the xbox 360 and the website shows error, only in this game, why? why?
  5. dereck7981 Win User

Downloaded Games on Demand won't launch

My account got suspended and every time I try to play one of my downloaded games it keeps saying that it can't launch the game why is that?
  6. Rurick d Lodder Win User

"Sorry. Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." whe trying to buy Crysis 3

HI,

You are showing as having purchased the game - no its shows like i have not made the purchase.

Are you not seeing any error code, just "Can't download" when you try to download Crysis? i cannot try to download because it shows that i have not made the purchase.
Thema:

1. why it shows error every time I try to download xbox gaming services like litterly i can't... - Similar Threads - why shows error

2. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Rewards app showing restrictions for not following rules when I barely use it?: So I have just tried going on to my Rewards app and a notification came up stating: 'Your Microsoft Rewards account isn't following the rules you agreed to when you joined the programme. Review...
  5. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  6. Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?: So my xbox does not want to reset what so ever even trying to factory reset it nor does it want to show the loading screen on my TV and I've already switched out the hdmi cord 3 times how do I fix...
  7. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  8. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  9. Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?: A brand new series X right out of the box, plugged it in,dl a list of my games in its hard drive,then tried to start Skyrim.... Error 0x80830003 continuously! Says no available space to save! On a...
  10. Why i try to add someone on my xbox one it says error try again later and it won't show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why i try to add someone on my xbox one it says error try again later and it won't show me...: When i try to add my friend it says error and I keep messaging them but I don't think they get the messages. I really want to add them so can I please get help. fb6c8f16-cef5-4e79-868f-5a04dae3438b