Why it only appear 1 gift card instead of 2 when I redeemed it

Discus and support Why it only appear 1 gift card instead of 2 when I redeemed it in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I redeemed 2 15$ gift card in xbox app in pc on the xbox game pass ultimate section it didn't work then i checked my balance it said i only have 15$... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by taloka meow, May 18, 2023.

1. taloka meow
    taloka meow Guest

I redeemed 2 15$ gift card in xbox app in pc on the xbox game pass ultimate section it didn't work then i checked my balance it said i only have 15$ instead of 30$

:)

taloka meow, May 18, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and a fellow member in the community. Hope you are doing well!

With regards to the gift card you redeemed, have you somehow tried redeeming the codes you have again? Just to make sure the status of both cards will show as redeemed.

You may try redeeming it again via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/redeem page. If it shows redeemed now, try checking on your order history page via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page the codes you redeemed should show up there as well.

Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can try to assist further.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Caleb Scheffel Win User

Hello I am having an issue where I used 2 fifteens to buy stuff and then I bought a 25 dollar gift card and its say it doesn't work for my purchases and i cant put my card back in
  4. 0954lag Win User

How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 2 months without a credit card or PayPal?

This is my second time doing this, I did not have a Credit Card or PayPal Before it is only just now happening.

I also do not have a Credit Card or PayPal to redeem it with
    It is why I bought a gift card instead of using a credit card..
  5. Kootsvayouma Win User

Xbox rewards auto redeem one month game pass ultimate no longer available.

If that's the case, it explains why, after months of using "Auto Redeem" on the $10 gift card (previously), I one day found myself no longer auto redeeming the $10 gift cards. I thought it was sketchy at the time and it feels the same now. Can't see why it doesn't function reliably like a subscription program.

It's also annoying that instead of simply crediting your account with Xbox GPU time, like they do with gift card cash amounts, they e-mail you code to redeem. Seems pretty intentional.
  6. TimJohnston130 Win User

Joining game pass

I redeemed a 5$ gift card code and it worked however it was cost only 1$ but you need few dollars more than that in your account i don't know why
Thema:

1. Why it only appear 1 gift card instead of 2 when I redeemed it - Similar Threads - Why appear gift

2. Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?: Got a new 4kuhd monitor for my series s but I think there's an upscaling issue or something since smaller hud text elements appear slightly fuzzy. For example on the Xbox home screen smaller text...
  3. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...
  4. I own a game digitally for xbox one. Why does the game not appear as purchased on my Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own a game digitally for xbox one. Why does the game not appear as purchased on my Series...: I bought master chief collection when it first came out. Now it says I don’t own the game when I try to install it on my Series S when I try to find it in store. it prompts me to buy the game...
  5. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...: Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 can't download even though I own the Injustice 2 legendary edition? I try to install it but I cant click it, and I tried to see it in my billing...
  6. Why am I appearing offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I appearing offline?: My gf and I are both showing "offline" to each other, I'm on PC and she's on console, we're not appearing offline either and we reset both our systems and logged out and back in. We're also trying...
  7. Why has my Xbox series X graphics appear to have degraded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Xbox series X graphics appear to have degraded?: When I first got my Series X I was very impressed with the graphics but at this point I am very disappointed. Sometimes graphics are rendered so poorly, like character faces in games have...
  8. Why is Xbox prompting me to add my friend when he appears on my friends list?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox prompting me to add my friend when he appears on my friends list?: I have 2 alternate accounts, and 1 main account. Both alts were operated by former family members, and I have since taken them to use since they no longer use them. Both accounts have some extra...
  9. Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?: My profile is saying I'm offline,but when I go to the account status, it's saying appearing online,and when I change it to offline,it says online status unknown,i turned off the Xbox,I restarted...
  10. Why is my profile card not appearing on the Xbox Profile page of xbox.com?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my profile card not appearing on the Xbox Profile page of xbox.com?: When I try to look at my profile through Xbox.com and click on Xbox Profile, it doesn't appear in the profile section on the Xbox Social page. Only my Activity Feed and Achievements tabs appear. I...