why it do this to me

Discus and support why it do this to me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my controller aux is broken it was like that when i got it can i get a new controller or an adapter for my controller plz and thanks you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by noteybin, Jan 13, 2020.

  1. noteybin
    noteybin Guest

    why it do this to me


    my controller aux is broken it was like that when i got it can i get a new controller or an adapter for my controller plz and thanks you

    :)
     
    noteybin, Jan 13, 2020
    #1
  2. zeroice007 Win User

    why it do this to me

    a word of advice always have a few backups maybe a cheaper 8-12 dollar controller that is wired and they do work great by the way. Yes there official products also.
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

    why it do this to me

    Depends on how you bought it. If you got it new just return it to the store or register it on the Microsoft website. If it was preowned return it to the store you got it from.
  4. AthenasWrath01 Win User

    why it do this to me

    You can also find some refurbished ones on amazon and game stop. Good luck.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

    why it do this to me

    Click here to check warranty on controller and request repair or replacement
  6. Whitey Black Win User

    why it do this to me

    check if still in warranty and change it if not try to fix it whit a technician
Thema:

why it do this to me

Loading...
  1. why it do this to me - Similar Threads - why

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...