Why it always let me choose background photo everytime I click everywhere?

Discus and support Why it always let me choose background photo everytime I click everywhere? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It's quite strange. I have re-install microsoft solitaire collection a few times but problem hasn't been solved yet. d7abe91c-bea3-43ba-af6e-2d73ab0cabf7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by devil_cmy, Aug 23, 2020.

1. devil_cmy
    devil_cmy Guest

It's quite strange. I have re-install microsoft solitaire collection a few times but problem hasn't been solved yet.

:)

devil_cmy, Aug 23, 2020
  2. Jaymo1978 Win User

Choosing a photo for a background

When you say it just "plays," are you highlighting the picture and pressing A? To set as the background you need to highlight a picture, press the Menu (old start) button, then choose Set as Background. Is that not working?
  3. GrowlingYapper Win User

Choosing a photo for a background

You have to open the picture so its fullsize then use the menu button on the fullsize picture then the option will pop up.
  4. xFR3AKonaL3ASHx Win User

Gamerpic issues

Hello cherrybomb006,

When you go to customize profile, then edit avatar, in the top left corner, you will see the little lines for the start button on the controller, click this, then you will see the option to take a photo, click this.

Here you will have the options to choose animations and background. Once you have the one you want, hit the select on the controller. (The two little squares) A photo preview will pop up and you will have three options, choose save as gamer pic.

If this is not what you see, please let me know what you see.

Thank you!
  5. smileskybird Win User

What colour tiles and wallpaper do you use?

The Dashboard lets you choose a colour. When notifications appear on my Xbox 1, they are orange.

As for my Xbox 1 Dashboard background, it's the same as my Xbox 360 background. I used my Sony CX190 camcorder which takes 4k stills and 1080p vids, it had some photos of Auckland Zoo from 2013, I transferred the files from my camcorder to my HP Pavilion
    dv6 to USB and to my 360 and X1. No one can accuse me of copyright for that as I own the pictures since I took them with my camcorder.

No more of that black background on my Dashboard, yay :)
  6. TarrantLuckett Win User

Right joystick

It happens everywhere, on every game, the home screen, everywhere. And it doesnt let me go down, its in a state of always going up.
Thema:

1. Why it always let me choose background photo everytime I click everywhere? - Similar Threads - Why always let

2. why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out

in XBoX on Windows
    why did when i sign in xbox on website its always signing me out: need answer asap,i want to link my xbox account with epic games 21df864d-bf4f-48f5-8531-995db56d7c12
  3. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  4. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  5. Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always get status code: 80154016 when I try to sign in to my Xbox Live account on...: I am aware of the fact that Status code: 80154016 means that you may be trying to change the microsoft account associated with the xbox live account, but I’m simply trying to sign in and it...
  6. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  7. Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?: Why is my XBOX controller order always pending? 70e75d1d-5f06-4353-9cda-3dc3f83632fc
  8. Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my XBOX controller order always pending?: Why is my XBOX controller order always pending? 5fec3f03-b75f-4e13-8b45-2668dfe6276e
  9. why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control: I just bought a new laptop and I bought fh4 on steam and its linked to my new xbox account that i make. how do I deactivate my family safety permanetly 2422220d-4fd9-4872-ae8c-43bc3fc1f02c
  10. Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now: Please help over 4 hours in a que to play anything how long is your que 74d71caf-036b-4d20-9b47-69c5b4bf1b59