why isn't the xbox live free game changing to the second half

Discus and support why isn't the xbox live free game changing to the second half in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hey i was wondering why my xbox live free game hasn't changed to zombi yet 272e9f50-a518-45ff-91e5-44ff69502a40 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AceLotus9406700, Jan 15, 2018.

1. why isn't the xbox live free game changing to the second half

hey i was wondering why my xbox live free game hasn't changed to zombi yet

:)

AceLotus9406700, Jan 15, 2018
  2. CysticCrib
    CysticCrib Guest
    Just brought an Xbox One with Kinect

I hope that it turns out to be worth the money.

My other half, she loves fitness games and I heard you can download for free a lot of fitness programmes through Xbox live.

I hope the Kinect isn't rubbish.

CysticCrib, Jan 15, 2018
  3. mysteryentry
    mysteryentry Guest
    Free Downloads

Half the games on xbox live arcade are free on PC.

mysteryentry, Jan 15, 2018
  4. KahNon40
    KahNon40 Guest

It has changed by now. Also wondering why for army of two xbox360 only the demo is available and not the full game on xboxlive.

KahNon40, Jan 15, 2018
  5. KahNon40 Win User

It has changed by now. Also wondering why for army of two xbox360 only the demo is available and not the full game on xboxlive.
  6. mysteryentry Win User

Free Downloads

Half the games on xbox live arcade are free on PC.
  7. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Modified controllers

Isn't wasting your clip in half a second a disadvantage?
  8. SwifterNZ Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Wont launch

Sorry second half of that was a little confusing im saying the game isn't crashing its just straight up not opening
  9. d2aa2613-c2a0-4b3b-9 Win User

Problem: Recovery Account

Unfortunately the old Xbox is broken (That's why I changed it).

There isn't another way to know the live id or the email ?
Thema:

1. why isn't the xbox live free game changing to the second half - Similar Threads - why isn't live

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  4. Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working: Every time I try to switch to multiplayer it switches to off 0ee19075-e2df-4dd4-b4ed-37d37edc584f
  5. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  6. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  7. Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...: I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things...
  8. Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...: Hello, there might be an obvious answer to this. But it seems strange that there are games that have cross play Vs pc players but have no mouse and keyboard support. Why is this? Shouldn't it be a...
  9. Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account?: I upgraded to xbox live ultimate and the money was deducted from my account, but I don't see that the game pass has activated on my account. What do I do? 8fc0fbcf-bfee-4023-9454-3409b8900ecc
  10. why isn't my fortnite signing into xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my fortnite signing into xbox live: why isn't my fortnite signing into xbox live? cdda8eff-677f-4bf1-b559-42d811c634da