Why isn't the Hitman HD Trilogy game not Backwards Compatible

Discus and support Why isn't the Hitman HD Trilogy game not Backwards Compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Hitman HD Trilogy for Xbox 360 which has two disks for Hitman: Blood Money and the other for Hitman HD Collection which is Contracts and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BQS PREDITOR, Jun 30, 2020.

1. BQS PREDITOR
    BQS PREDITOR Guest

I have the Hitman HD Trilogy for Xbox 360 which has two disks for Hitman: Blood Money and the other for Hitman HD Collection which is Contracts and Silent Assassin. Both of these disks are backwards compatible
    when bought separately but because i bought them together in the trilogy edition i can't play them with Xbox One Backwards Compatibility.

All I'm saying is surely i should be able to use the trilogy edition for both Backwards Compatible games on xbox one with my two disks in the trilogy version. Doesn't make any sense why Microsoft haven't
    done this yet.

:)

BQS PREDITOR, Jun 30, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

Hitman HD Trilogy

Only the Hitman hd pack is backward compatible, so I don't think the hd trilogy works on xbox one.
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

The hitman hd trilogy two discs collection is backwards compatible. Thats what I have. One disc is blood money and the other is hitman hd pack. Are you receiving an error message saying this game isn't playable here or does the xbox do nothing at all?
    Are other game discs giving you problems **** well? Your console might be getting old or you can try

Going to settings

Then go to Devices & Streaming

Then go to Blu-Ray

Next clear Persistent Storage

Uninstall and reinstall the blu ray app

Finally restart your console
  4. luissolid Win User

Hello welcome! This are the only Hitman Games that are backwards compatible:

• Hitman HD Pack
    • Hitman: Absolution
    • Hitman: Blood Money

Regards!
  5. BQS PREDITOR Win User

Thanks, did the steps and it worked!! yes lad
  6. U Could B Mine Win User

Pal 50hz to 60hz

This is the first I've seen of a Hitman HD trilogy release, but isn't it a cop out with them releasing Blood Money which was released in HD anyway. Why is it not the first three games.
Thema:

1. Why isn't the Hitman HD Trilogy game not Backwards Compatible - Similar Threads - Why isn't Hitman

2. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  3. Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working: Every time I try to switch to multiplayer it switches to off 0ee19075-e2df-4dd4-b4ed-37d37edc584f
  4. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  5. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  6. Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...: I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things...
  7. Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...: Hello, there might be an obvious answer to this. But it seems strange that there are games that have cross play Vs pc players but have no mouse and keyboard support. Why is this? Shouldn't it be a...
  8. Why isn't remote play working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't remote play working?: I've been on Xbox for 14+ years and this console / service gets worse as time goes on. It's getting so bad I bought a PS5 which gives me zero issues. Remote Play works fine when I'm sitting...
  9. I wanted to know why my mycarreer 2k23 isn't working.....I keep creating a player but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to know why my mycarreer 2k23 isn't working.....I keep creating a player but it...: My 2k23 my career isn't working 53d6d9c3-7bcc-4f35-838f-9d7716bcc4e0
  10. When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...: When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't even a couple of minutes a6043f89-fec2-47c0-83d5-0d3bde358e8f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hitman HD trilogy Xbox One Backwards Compatibility

2. Is Hitman HD trilogy backwards compatible with xbox one?