Why isn't my Xbox One S booting up?

Discus and support Why isn't my Xbox One S booting up? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox light comes on just fine but then there is just a black screen. Sometimes the green Xbox screen loads. But here recently the green intro screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tim Higgs, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Tim Higgs
    Tim Higgs Guest

My Xbox light comes on just fine but then there is just a black screen. Sometimes the green Xbox screen loads. But here recently the green intro screen doesn't load. I've tried all troubleshooting tricks and tips to no avail. Has my Xbox bit the dust?

:)

Tim Higgs, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

3. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox One's UI/OS needs to be on your console

What lag? I don't get any lag on either of my xbox ones at all.

If a xbox 360's ui is faster than their xbox ones then something isn't right.

I seem to remember Smiles saying it takes over 2 minutes their xbox one to boot up properly in the past & that definitely isn't right.

Both mine are in energy saving mode & take 10-15 seconds to boot up.
  4. rob littlewood1 Win User

Xbox one x won't launch new mw2 when disc is inserted?

Also this isn't a disc fault as I tried the disc In my original xbox one and it booted up fine
  5. kingd1111 Win User

Xbox updates

I have the xbox one s and my brother have the normal xbox one isn't arrivid to him why??
  6. Guco1 Win User

Xbox Live Core Services Error

I went through all the steps but it still wont completely start up it still shots off after 5 seconds in doesn't even boot up onto my screen. This is my second Xbox One S in 3 months and I'm very concerned with why this keeps happening.
Thema:

1. Why isn't my Xbox One S booting up? - Similar Threads - Why isn't booting

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  4. Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working: Every time I try to switch to multiplayer it switches to off 0ee19075-e2df-4dd4-b4ed-37d37edc584f
  5. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  6. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  7. Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...: I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things...
  8. Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...: Hello, there might be an obvious answer to this. But it seems strange that there are games that have cross play Vs pc players but have no mouse and keyboard support. Why is this? Shouldn't it be a...
  9. Why isn't remote play working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't remote play working?: I've been on Xbox for 14+ years and this console / service gets worse as time goes on. It's getting so bad I bought a PS5 which gives me zero issues. Remote Play works fine when I'm sitting...
  10. I wanted to know why my mycarreer 2k23 isn't working.....I keep creating a player but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to know why my mycarreer 2k23 isn't working.....I keep creating a player but it...: My 2k23 my career isn't working 53d6d9c3-7bcc-4f35-838f-9d7716bcc4e0