Why isn't my Xbox one connecting to the internet but all other devices are just fine

Discus and support Why isn't my Xbox one connecting to the internet but all other devices are just fine in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It keeps saying something about can't find IP address 7ecf4946-6c50-42b2-896d-618270f8c2cd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Noah Pruitt, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Noah Pruitt
    Noah Pruitt Guest

Why isn't my Xbox one connecting to the internet but all other devices are just fine

It keeps saying something about can't find IP address

:)

Noah Pruitt, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Noah Pruitt Win User

I tried putting DNS the way u told me too. Still isn’t working. Any other ideas?
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I see. If it connects properly there then it means that it is an issue with your wireless network connection. Please try changing the network frequency on your router settings from 2.4 GHz to 5 Ghz and see if that sorts it out.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

I see. Please try setting up manual DNS settings and check if that sorts out the issue.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220
  5. OpticRJames Win User

6. Noah Pruitt Win User

This did work I connected my Xbox to my hotspot what does this mean?
Thema:

1. Why isn't my Xbox one connecting to the internet but all other devices are just fine - Similar Threads - Why isn't connecting

2. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  3. Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working: Every time I try to switch to multiplayer it switches to off 0ee19075-e2df-4dd4-b4ed-37d37edc584f
  4. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  5. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  6. Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...: I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things...
  7. Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...: Hello, there might be an obvious answer to this. But it seems strange that there are games that have cross play Vs pc players but have no mouse and keyboard support. Why is this? Shouldn't it be a...
  8. Why isn't remote play working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't remote play working?: I've been on Xbox for 14+ years and this console / service gets worse as time goes on. It's getting so bad I bought a PS5 which gives me zero issues. Remote Play works fine when I'm sitting...
  9. Why does my Xbox Series X say wired connection in use but there isn't?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X say wired connection in use but there isn't?: I got my new Xbox series x not even 2-3 wks ago and ever since I've had either power outages due to Mother Nature that would cause this issue one time and it was an easy fix I just needed to turn...
  10. Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my Turtle beaches stealth 600 gen 2 USB wireless headset connecting to anything?: I have the initial bootup audio from the headset and it connects to the USB because I can see the solid green light when my mic is unmuted and the breathing red light when it's muted. But it...