Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account?

Discus and support Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I upgraded to xbox live ultimate and the money was deducted from my account, but I don't see that the game pass has activated on my account. What do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lorenzo Falchi, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account?

I upgraded to xbox live ultimate and the money was deducted from my account, but I don't see that the game pass has activated on my account. What do I do?

:)

Lorenzo Falchi, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member in the community and hope you are doing well!

About the Game Pass Ultimate upgrade you've made, can you try checking via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page to see if the charge is successful on the right account?

If it is showing that the subscription has been purchased, once you go to your subscription page at https://account.microsoft.com/services page, it should show the Game Pass Ultimate now. If it is showing on your subscription page, I suggest to try restarting your device next.

For Xbox if after restarting the issue is still happening and it cannot detect the subscription, kindly try to remove and add the profile on your console. Just make sure you remember what email address you are using for your gamertag here is the link how to remove and add account https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I hope this helps somehow. But feel free to post back here in the community and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer further assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. ZOMBIEOX133 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Can I revert my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to my Xbox Live Gold?
    The answer to your question is No.

However, if you would like to dispute on why you would like to be an Xbox Live Gold member than a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member... you could contact Xbox customer service.

Once, you agreed to convert Xbox Live Gold into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is final.
  4. Deriium Win User

XBox live Gold

Its the same Account on my XBox and on here. The Subscription doesnt show up there too. Does my Subscription stop when i purchase xbox game pass ultimate? Maybe thats why its gone cause my XBox game pass ultimate just expired
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Live Gold subscription

My Xbox Live Gold subscription was cancelled out of nowhere without my knowledge. I renewed the subscription a few months ago with a 12 month subscription. I heard it might be because my Game Pass subscription ran out, but why would that affect my Gold?? Please explain.
    If you had an active Ultimate Game Pass subscription, then any Live Gold added to your account was converted to UGP at a price ratio...so, in the case of a 12 month live Gold code, it converted into 4 months Ultimate Game Pass as they are the same price.

Sounds like that is why it has run out.
  6. rob uchiha Win User

Where to input Doritos game pass ultimate code

Hey so I'm trying to register an account with you guys in order to redeem a code on a bag of doritos for the game pass ultimate but the website isn't working properly. It's saying I need to use a valid email and isnt allowing me to input my city for registration. I hope this can be fixed
Thema:

1. Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account? - Similar Threads - Why isn't live

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  4. Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working: Every time I try to switch to multiplayer it switches to off 0ee19075-e2df-4dd4-b4ed-37d37edc584f
  5. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  6. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  7. Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...: I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things...
  8. Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...: Hello, there might be an obvious answer to this. But it seems strange that there are games that have cross play Vs pc players but have no mouse and keyboard support. Why is this? Shouldn't it be a...
  9. Why isn't remote play working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't remote play working?: I've been on Xbox for 14+ years and this console / service gets worse as time goes on. It's getting so bad I bought a PS5 which gives me zero issues. Remote Play works fine when I'm sitting...
  10. why isn't my fortnite signing into xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my fortnite signing into xbox live: why isn't my fortnite signing into xbox live? cdda8eff-677f-4bf1-b559-42d811c634da