Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to the Xbox connection but I’m connected to my WiFi

Discus and support Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to the Xbox connection but I’m connected to my WiFi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve tried restarting both regular n power cycle but it still hasn’t work I also tried the ipn n still nothing what do I do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rosa Garcia2, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Rosa Garcia2
    Rosa Garcia2 Guest

Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to the Xbox connection but I’m connected to my WiFi

I’ve tried restarting both regular n power cycle but it still hasn’t work I also tried the ipn n still nothing what do I do

:)

Rosa Garcia2, Jan 31, 2023
  2. HotJuggler84320 Win User

Netgear Netgear WNR1000: How do I check if the router is filtering out MAC address

how did you do it because I’m having some issues it isn’t connecting my controller to my WiFi
  3. BlueJayDiamond Win User

This is Xbox customer service for you....

hello my Xbox isn’t connecting to my WiFi and I need help asap
  4. Nate T999 Win User

Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

I’m having the same issue. I got a series X about 2 weeks ago and it won’t stay connected to WiFi. It usually will only hold connection for a few minutes, anywhere from 2-20 maybe? A couple times it has maintained connection for multiple hours though that is very rare. It sits next to my Xbox One X and a few feet from my PS5, all of which connect to the same WiFi network without issue. Due to location of the router, a hardwire connection isn’t possible.
  5. Owen_29 Win User

The Xbox audio keeps cracking and cutting out when wearing headphones

I have no idea why the sound isn’t working. I’m not using an adapter. All I know is that it all started happening after I got a new router. I don’t know how the wifi would effect the sound though. I have also tried connecting my Xbox onto a different wifi
    and the problem still occurred. I’m really confused on what’s happening.
  6. AshleyFowler1 Win User

Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires game pass to play

If my Xbox isn’t connected to the wifi will I need a game pass to play the game?
Thema:

1. Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to the Xbox connection but I’m connected to my WiFi - Similar Threads - Why isn’t connecting

2. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...
  3. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  4. Why isn’t game game share working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t game game share working: I recently bought dead by daylight and I wanted to play with my friend so I started game sharing with him. However when he tries to open the game it stops him and says he needs game pass even...
  5. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  6. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  7. Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to my tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to my tv?: I’ve checked the hdmi cords and I’ve pressed and held the power button for 10 seconds. I’ve unplugged cords and waited and plugged them back. My controller also is connecting automatically and...
  8. Why isn’t my headset mic working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my headset mic working?: I just got an Xbox series x, I got an Astro A10 wired headset. All the audio settings are to where they should be, but when I try to go into a party my mic does not work...
  9. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  10. Why isn’t cloud gaming detecting my Bluetooth controller when it’s connected to my phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t cloud gaming detecting my Bluetooth controller when it’s connected to my phone: I have cloud gaming on my IPhone, but whenever I try to play a game with a controller it gives me this Image. I know that the controller is connected to my phone though because I can you it for...