Why isn’t my Xbox 1 S not reading the new mw2

Discus and support Why isn’t my Xbox 1 S not reading the new mw2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’ve spent a couple hours trying to troubleshoot but my Xbox just won’t read my mw2 disc and only mw2 03827b81-90e2-4858-8a16-7b96e53105a6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Redsauce8734, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Redsauce8734
    Redsauce8734 Guest

I’ve spent a couple hours trying to troubleshoot but my Xbox just won’t read my mw2 disc and only mw2

:)

Redsauce8734, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Redsauce8734 Win User

Mw2 is still saying even after reset that I don’t own the game
  3. Redsauce8734 Win User

It doesn’t display an error message the disc just doesn’t scan and whenever I click on multiplayer it prompts me to purchase it I have tried it with other discs like hitman 3 where it works fine I have shutdown restarted along with buying another copy
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Redsauce8734, when you put disk 1 it displays some error message, or does it just not read the disk?

Have you tried some procedure on the console, if yes, what the procedures were exactly.

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  5. TonyHarris7 Win User

I have this same problem any idea or updates or advice how i can fix this
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, the console is able to read the installation disk 1, this message appears after the games are installed?
Thema:

1. Why isn’t my Xbox 1 S not reading the new mw2 - Similar Threads - Why isn’t reading

2. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...
  3. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  4. Why isn’t game game share working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t game game share working: I recently bought dead by daylight and I wanted to play with my friend so I started game sharing with him. However when he tries to open the game it stops him and says he needs game pass even...
  5. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  6. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  7. Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to my tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to my tv?: I’ve checked the hdmi cords and I’ve pressed and held the power button for 10 seconds. I’ve unplugged cords and waited and plugged them back. My controller also is connecting automatically and...
  8. Why isn’t my headset mic working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my headset mic working?: I just got an Xbox series x, I got an Astro A10 wired headset. All the audio settings are to where they should be, but when I try to go into a party my mic does not work...
  9. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  10. Why isn’t my controller here yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my controller here yet?: I ordered a design lab controller on 22/11/2023 and the order still says processing. This is a Christmas present for my son so am worried it’s not been dispatched yet. It’s been almost 4 weeks/30...