Why isn't my linked PSN account working?

Discus and support Why isn't my linked PSN account working? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to log into minecraft on my PS5 and the account that I am sure is linked to this PlayStation Network account is not working and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anthony French1, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Why isn't my linked PSN account working?

Hello, I'm trying to log into minecraft on my PS5 and the account that I am sure is linked to this PlayStation Network account is not working and telling me it's linked to a different account. What can I do to log into minecraft?

:)

Anthony French1, Dec 7, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social network accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access accounts owned by other companies.

In your case, only Playtstation can help in this process since Microsoft does not have access to either the process or the information.
  3. Francia J. Win User

PSN account linking.

Thank you so much for that and I apologize because on our Microsoft account's end there is no option for us to see what in-game accounts are linked to, it is only visible on the game support's end.
  4. KamilBzorski Win User

PSN account linking.

I have already contacted with Mojang and Sony and they both claim that they don't store the information about linking with Microsoft account. The other thing is that I'm sure that my Microsoft account was never linked with any other PSN account.
  5. Francia J. Win User

PSN account linking.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Mojang Support: "The solution is to link the PSN ID to a different Microsoft account since the Microsoft Account you’re attempting to use is already connected to a different PSN ID. Each Microsoft account may only be linked to a single PSN ID and vice versa."

There is no option to check on our Microsoft account's page the accounts linked to our account, which means that you may need to check with Mojang if you would like to check options such as using the PSN account linked to your Microsoft account.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. Patrik Cera Win User

Warzone 2.0 stuck on connecting to Xbox network

Hello,

I had a PSN linked to my account, so after unlinking it everything works again.
Thema:

1. Why isn't my linked PSN account working? - Similar Threads - Why isn't linked

2. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  3. Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working: Every time I try to switch to multiplayer it switches to off 0ee19075-e2df-4dd4-b4ed-37d37edc584f
  4. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  5. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  6. Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...: I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things...
  7. Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...: Hello, there might be an obvious answer to this. But it seems strange that there are games that have cross play Vs pc players but have no mouse and keyboard support. Why is this? Shouldn't it be a...
  8. Why isn't remote play working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't remote play working?: I've been on Xbox for 14+ years and this console / service gets worse as time goes on. It's getting so bad I bought a PS5 which gives me zero issues. Remote Play works fine when I'm sitting...
  9. I wanted to know why my mycarreer 2k23 isn't working.....I keep creating a player but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to know why my mycarreer 2k23 isn't working.....I keep creating a player but it...: My 2k23 my career isn't working 53d6d9c3-7bcc-4f35-838f-9d7716bcc4e0
  10. When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...: When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't even a couple of minutes a6043f89-fec2-47c0-83d5-0d3bde358e8f