Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 downloading even though i own the...

Discus and support Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 downloading even though i own the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had this bundle for quite a while now and never downloaded injustice 2 on my pc until yesterday, when I can't download any of the DLC for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N1ghtStalk3r123, May 2, 2023.

1. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 downloading even though i own the...

I have had this bundle for quite a while now and never downloaded injustice 2 on my pc until yesterday, when I can't download any of the DLC for injustice 2 on top of the standard version being downloaded instead of the legendary edition! MK11 and all its DLC downloaded with no issue, from the bundle page! This just doesn't make any sense! Any help would be greatly appreciated. or a refund if I can't have access to my stuff that i clearly bought!

:)

N1ghtStalk3r123, May 2, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 downloading even though i own the MK11+Injustice 2 legendary edition?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to fix this, you will need to perform some basic troubleshooting steps. Please make sure to update your Windows, Device Drivers, the game Injustice 2 and Xbox gaming services, here's how:

For Windows:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type settings, and then select Settings.

On Windows 10, select Update & Security. On Windows 11, select Windows Update.

On the Windows Update page, select Check for Updates to see if any updates are available for your device.

Once the updates have been downloaded, select Install Now to start the installation.

Following installation, we recommend that you restart your device so that the latest updates can take effect.

For Device Drivers:

For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

For the game Injustice 2:

Open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Check for updates.

For gaming services:

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & Downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

Once it's all done, try to check if you can download the DLC.

If not, try to launch the game Injustice 2 to see if the missing DLCs are showing up in-game.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

For reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

I downloaded Injustice 2 but I downloaded standard instead of the legendary edition on pc and I don't have access to my DLC anymore and it says to buy it again? I have the legendary edition on my Xbox

Injustice 2 on Game Pass is a separate game to the Xbox version. Owning the Xbox Legendary version on Xbox does not give you access to the Legendary Edition on PC.
  4. XBF George L Win User

Injustice 2 LE

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you had a question about the game Injustice 2: Legendary Edition. Like all promotions, a game being on sale is limited time only and the promotion can occur at any time.
    Actually, Injustice 2 itself has been on sale several times since its release. You can purchase a digital copy of the game here:

Injustice™ 2 - Legendary Edition
    . Hope this helps!
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition has been on sale before. In fact it was on sale during the new year sales, and was $18 USD.
  6. ЕленаМасан Win User

Injustice 2 legendary Edition

And if I live in Belarus, can I get the code in these stores?
Thema:

Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 downloading even though i own the...

1. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 downloading even though i own the... - Similar Threads - Why isn't legendary

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  4. Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working: Every time I try to switch to multiplayer it switches to off 0ee19075-e2df-4dd4-b4ed-37d37edc584f
  5. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  6. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  7. Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...: I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things...
  8. Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...: Hello, there might be an obvious answer to this. But it seems strange that there are games that have cross play Vs pc players but have no mouse and keyboard support. Why is this? Shouldn't it be a...
  9. Why isn't remote play working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't remote play working?: I've been on Xbox for 14+ years and this console / service gets worse as time goes on. It's getting so bad I bought a PS5 which gives me zero issues. Remote Play works fine when I'm sitting...
  10. Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 in Xbox series x can't download, it appear on...: Why isn't my legendary edition of injustice 2 can't download even though I own the Injustice 2 legendary edition? I try to install it but I cant click it, and I tried to see it in my billing...