Why isnt my gold game that I had installed from gold not appearing in my owned games

Discus and support Why isnt my gold game that I had installed from gold not appearing in my owned games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had saints row IV installed from gold months ago now it isnt appearing in my owned games andI have gold d191f42a-aa42-4893-8c7b-960262237f48 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zden Falzon, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Zden Falzon
    Zden Falzon Guest

Why isnt my gold game that I had installed from gold not appearing in my owned games

I had saints row IV installed from gold months ago now it isnt appearing in my owned games andI have gold

:)

Zden Falzon, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Zden, games that are given in Live Gold should appear in the Gold games tab of the Library.

Go to your Xbox menu, then my Games and Apps' Library, and go to the Games with Gold tab.
  3. Team211 Win User

Games with Gold free games not moving to Ready to Install after deletion

Apologies for the delay in getting back with the results.

After having power cycled the console, I still run into the same problem as before: Games with Gold that I "own" and delete from the console are not showing up in either the Ready to Install section or the Gold Ready to Install section.

If I navigate to the deleted game in the store, I can install them, which is an improvement from my previous problem.

Here's what I did to test this:

1. Deleted a Games with Gold game I "own" (in this case, Slime Rancher)

2. Checked all Ready to Install sections; it did not appear

3. Power Cycled the console, waited a few minutes, restarted

4. The game now appeared in Ready to Install (wait for it)

5. Deleted a 2nd Games with Gold game I "own" (Gone Home)

6. Checked all Ready to Install sections; it did not appear

7. Deleted a 3rd Games with Gold game I "own (Technomancer)

8. Checked all Ready to Install sections; it did not appear

9. Deleted a 4th Games with Gold game I "own" (Massive Chalice)

10. Checked all Ready to Install sections; it did not appear

11. Power Cycled again. All 3 games appear in both Ready to Install sections (wait for it)

12. Deleted a 5th Games with Gold game I "own".

13. Checked all Ready to Install sections; it did not appear

Short version: When I delete a Games with Gold game i "own," it does not appear in any Ready to Install Section until after I Power Cycle the system.

Is this the norm now? Does this happen to anyone else?
  4. Blamefullpine511 Win User

Gold subcription

It wierd it shows me i own it but then tells me i have to purchase it again when it was a game i got for free from my gold sub the game is monoply plus. Also gear 4 isnt showing up in the ready to install section just trying to figure out why tis is happening.
  5. uH Ginge Win User

Dead Space - Unable to play

I looked in the download queue and on ready to install,it isnt there. My gold ran out in march so it didnt lapse before I downloaded the game. On my games and apps it is set to show all storage devices on my xbox and it isnt there.

Ive asked the person who owns the only other account that is on my xbox to check if it is in their queue,it isnt and it wasnt showing on my games on xbox.com but when I checked that it was after the support person told me to uninstall it from my xbox.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

missing games from my ready to install list

In the last update, they change how appears the Ready to Install list, maybe could be this which is making that mistake.

To be sure, try to look the ready to install from the subscriptions ready to install, and see if show there any game you own. I say this, because in my case, this happens also, some games I bought that are currently in Xbox Game Pass or had been released in
    Xbox Live Gold, some of them show in the subscription ready to install list and not in my owned games ready to install list. This has been a bug that happens a lot of time.
Thema:

1. Why isnt my gold game that I had installed from gold not appearing in my owned games - Similar Threads - Why isnt gold

2. Why isnt my party working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my party working?: I CANNOT join or make parties. I keeps saying Something went wrong with my party. Try again later, and it gives me an error code [0x80190193]. This is pissing me off. I keep having this issue...
  3. Why isnt there a xbox app for mac os?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isnt there a xbox app for mac os?: Like they have it for IOS and pc but not mac and macOS? 301b2295-14c2-4c21-8aeb-da5451cb0451
  4. Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?: Alright so I was literally just on my xbox last night and EVERYTHING was as it should be. But once I got back on this morning all of my games were uninstalled, every single one of them. Not to...
  5. why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement: i had a screenshot of Fortnite in the lobby i wanted to do something with but when i looked it was deleted, i heavily dislike this 90 days feature and think it shouldn’t have even been created in...
  6. Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?: I turned on "run program as admin" it worked for a while, but after, my laptop kept showing an error message: "roblox game client is not responding." I tried several settings but still not...
  7. Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...: I literally bought nfs underground, halo 2, halo CE, halo 3, forza horizon 3, and im disappointed that i cannot play nfs underground because its not backwards compatible, the same problem is with...
  8. I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?: How can i access new car pack? c24248d9-28f0-4735-af92-1a5be3209a33
  9. Why isnt my mouse working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isnt my mouse working?: I’m playing Warhammer 40,000 Darktide on my Xbox series x with a keyboard and mouse. The keyboard is working fine but the mouse isn’t. My friend is in the same game and console and it’s working...
  10. why isnt payday 2 crimewave edition in the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isnt payday 2 crimewave edition in the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox?: so i know payday 2 crimewave edition is on xbox, and on game pass, as thats what my xbox mobile app says. however, when i go to the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox, payday 2 is no...