why isn't my game showing up after I redeemed thee code for it

Discus and support why isn't my game showing up after I redeemed thee code for it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-order Jedi Survivor and put the code in to redeem in the store. It says it was redeemed, I got an email saying ti was but no game showing up on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justin Porwoll, May 3, 2023.

1. why isn't my game showing up after I redeemed thee code for it

I pre-order Jedi Survivor and put the code in to redeem in the store. It says it was redeemed, I got an email saying ti was but no game showing up on my system. It's a brand new Xbox Series S, just took it out of the box and set it up... but no game.

:)

Justin Porwoll, May 3, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Justin, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor

Sorry to hear that you're not able to download and play Jedi Survivor.

In order to isolate the problem a bit more, please check if you're able to see the redeemed game in your Microsoft account order history

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If maybe you're not able to see the game listed there make sure to change the filter "ordered within" to "all available", and if you have more than one email address check the order history on each one.

I ask this because once you redeem a code in your Microsoft account the content is tied to that account and once a code is redeemed is not possible to redeem it again in another account.
  3. Tommy Hackett Win User

Why is my code for MTN dew halo not working :(

I did that part but the code to redeem the items isn't showing up in my email at all.
  4. Jennifer Lysakowsky Win User

Why isn’t my game showing up after I redeemed the code?

Thank you! We completed more of the game and it unlocked!
  5. RainingRoses Win User

Hi Jennifer,

If the purchase shows as successfully redeemed/completed in your order history, then verify that the DLC is correctly installed.

Refer to:

Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support

If it’s not installed, then install it and restart your console after. Be sure to disconnect the power cable and wait at least 10 seconds before reconnecting to completely reset the power supply.

Also, confirm that you’re signed in to the correct account/profile with the associated license, unless your console is set as your Home Xbox where any profile you have can access all your purchased games, subscriptions, DLCs and add-ons.

If the expansion is installed (it should be 5.5GB) on your console and you’re signed in to the correct account, then you may need to complete more of the game to unlock it as explained here:

I can't find the LEGO Speed Champions Expansion in-game - Forza Support

If needed, this is the link to the expansion on the Microsoft Store:

Forza Horizon 4 LEGO® Speed Champions | Xbox

Hope this helps.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

You’re welcome, and glad to hear! Have fun :)
Thema:

1. why isn't my game showing up after I redeemed thee code for it - Similar Threads - why isn't game

2. Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...: Hello, there might be an obvious answer to this. But it seems strange that there are games that have cross play Vs pc players but have no mouse and keyboard support. Why is this? Shouldn't it be a...
  3. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  4. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  5. Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working?: I redeemed my reward points to get the PC Game Pass over a week ago. I have tried using the code to activate my PC Game Pass only to get errors saying I "already own this item" but it doesn't show...
  6. My hard drive is being recognized so why isn't it opening any of my games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My hard drive is being recognized so why isn't it opening any of my games?: I have my hard drive plugged into my Xbox and it is being recognized just got new cords for it, and it won't open or play any of my games. It's says there was an error opening the app, might need...
  7. Why isn't Fable Anniversary and Fable 3 on game pass PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Fable Anniversary and Fable 3 on game pass PC?: The fable games are excellent titles and really looking forward to fable 4 which made me want to go back and play through the old ones. Is there a reason they're not available on game pass PC...
  8. Why isn't it possible to permanently remove Xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it possible to permanently remove Xbox games?: Please add a feature to permanently remove a game from your Xbox library. I know games can be hidden, but I want to be able to permanently disassociate my account from a game....
  9. Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account?: I upgraded to xbox live ultimate and the money was deducted from my account, but I don't see that the game pass has activated on my account. What do I do? 8fc0fbcf-bfee-4023-9454-3409b8900ecc
  10. Why isn't my Microsoft credit showing when I try and buy a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my Microsoft credit showing when I try and buy a game?: I have around 55$ on my account and I'm trying to pre-order a game but whenever I try to buy it, my Microsoft credits don't show up as a payment option. When I go onto my setting however, all of...