why isn’t my game sharing working

Discus and support why isn’t my game sharing working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought a multiplayer game my friends downloaded it but it says the person who downloaded this needs to sign in is there a way to fix this ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neonwolf2006, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Neonwolf2006
    Neonwolf2006 Guest

i bought a multiplayer game my friends downloaded it but it says the person who downloaded this needs to sign in is there a way to fix this ?

:)

Neonwolf2006, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Why isn’t my game share working?

Game sharing outside of your physical household is against the rules & can lead to enforcement action or even a console ban for repeated violations.
  3. Amber Livingston Win User

Unless that’s a new thing I don’t think that’s true because I’ve been game sharing with them on and off for about a year and it was just working a couple days ago
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Game sharing outside of your physical household is a violation of TOS and can lead to account and console bans.
  5. Smwutches Win User

It's not a new thing and it is true.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why isn’t game game share working

Game sharing outside of your physical location is a violation of terms of service and can lead to account and hardware bans
Thema:

1. why isn’t my game sharing working - Similar Threads - why isn’t game

2. Why isn’t game game share working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t game game share working: I recently bought dead by daylight and I wanted to play with my friend so I started game sharing with him. However when he tries to open the game it stops him and says he needs game pass even...
  3. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  4. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  5. Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing: Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing 2a1efb93-4aa6-420b-99be-4354033c6c1d
  6. Why isn’t my game share working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my game share working?: I’m game sharing with one of my friends I have access to their games but I don’t have game pass but they do? I thought it was shared and now I’m confused 0475b486-7932-4452-a9fd-7641013a9ac3
  7. Why isn’t it letting me sign in to xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t it letting me sign in to xbox cloud gaming?: Read above It just sends me back to the page without signing me in be0ab333-c150-44e3-a7c1-c789b4a0a34d
  8. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059
  9. Why isn’t cloud gaming detecting my Bluetooth controller when it’s connected to my phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t cloud gaming detecting my Bluetooth controller when it’s connected to my phone: I have cloud gaming on my IPhone, but whenever I try to play a game with a controller it gives me this Image. I know that the controller is connected to my phone though because I can you it for...
  10. Why isn’t my digital game installing to my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my digital game installing to my Xbox?: I put in the 25 character code on my iphone and went to my Xbox to see if the game had started installing and i can’t find it at all. 026757ee-86b8-4d1b-8495-57d006456b68