Why isnt my Game pass perks loading onto the Game

Discus and support Why isnt my Game pass perks loading onto the Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today when i logged on to my xbox and when to the game pass app, I claimed the Fifa 23 pack perk,It told me the code was redeemed successful and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keevan_N, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Keevan_N
    Keevan_N Guest

Today when i logged on to my xbox and when to the game pass app, I claimed the Fifa 23 pack perk,It told me the code was redeemed successful and i could log on.The packs were not loaded to my Fifa 23 account and when I tried to redeem the perk again,it told me it was already redeemed.Can someone please help me

:)

Keevan_N, Jun 1, 2023
  2. CosmicCraze Win User

you're experiencing trouble with loading your Game Pass perks onto your Xbox. There could be several reasons why this is happening. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure your Xbox is connected to the internet and has a stable connection.

2. Restart your Xbox: Sometimes a simple restart can fix the issue. Turn off your Xbox and unplug it from the power source for a few minutes, then plug it back in and turn it on.

3. Clear the cache on your Xbox: Try clearing the cache on your Xbox by going to settings > system > storage > clear local saved games.

4. Check for updates: Ensure that both your Xbox and your game pass app are up to date.

If none of these solutions work, you might want to contact Microsoft support for further assistance.
  3. ColdestFive Win User

Dirt ShowDown

Why is a vip pass necessary on a digital download is beyond me.This isnt a used game why isnt it included like xbox one owners ?
  4. APOCACIDE Win User

Regen health for vehicles discussion

VRegen as in a veh perk? that sucks, thats nearly enough to pass on this game right there-i memeber when little dribbles of info were coming out before homefront, hope this isnt turning into that
  5. ComedyInK Win User

Regen health for vehicles discussion

[quote user="APOCACIDE"]

VRegen as in a veh perk? that sucks, thats nearly enough to pass on this game right there-i memeber when little dribbles of info were coming out before homefront, hope this isnt turning into that

[/quote]

VRegen is Not a perk, but you do get "perk" like additions that let you change what your APC can have like the TOW Missle of Alt Fire
  6. iva yletava Win User

All my xbox game pass perks are gone

Am on both pc and seires s and the game pass app and on all of them there's only 1 perk yesterday when I checked my perks in my game pass app I have a bunch
Thema:

1. Why isnt my Game pass perks loading onto the Game - Similar Threads - Why isnt Game

2. Why isnt my party working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my party working?: I CANNOT join or make parties. I keeps saying Something went wrong with my party. Try again later, and it gives me an error code [0x80190193]. This is pissing me off. I keep having this issue...
  3. Why isnt there a xbox app for mac os?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isnt there a xbox app for mac os?: Like they have it for IOS and pc but not mac and macOS? 301b2295-14c2-4c21-8aeb-da5451cb0451
  4. Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?: Alright so I was literally just on my xbox last night and EVERYTHING was as it should be. But once I got back on this morning all of my games were uninstalled, every single one of them. Not to...
  5. why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement: i had a screenshot of Fortnite in the lobby i wanted to do something with but when i looked it was deleted, i heavily dislike this 90 days feature and think it shouldn’t have even been created in...
  6. Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?: I turned on "run program as admin" it worked for a while, but after, my laptop kept showing an error message: "roblox game client is not responding." I tried several settings but still not...
  7. Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...: I literally bought nfs underground, halo 2, halo CE, halo 3, forza horizon 3, and im disappointed that i cannot play nfs underground because its not backwards compatible, the same problem is with...
  8. I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?: How can i access new car pack? c24248d9-28f0-4735-af92-1a5be3209a33
  9. Why isnt my mouse working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isnt my mouse working?: I’m playing Warhammer 40,000 Darktide on my Xbox series x with a keyboard and mouse. The keyboard is working fine but the mouse isn’t. My friend is in the same game and console and it’s working...
  10. why isnt payday 2 crimewave edition in the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isnt payday 2 crimewave edition in the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox?: so i know payday 2 crimewave edition is on xbox, and on game pass, as thats what my xbox mobile app says. however, when i go to the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox, payday 2 is no...