Why isn’t my forza horizon 2 Xbox one disc working on my series x?

Discus and support Why isn’t my forza horizon 2 Xbox one disc working on my series x? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Nothing appears when I put the disc in or anything. Help me now. Thank you submitted by /u/luke1878 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/luke1878, Nov 21, 2021.

1. /u/luke1878
    /u/luke1878 Guest

Nothing appears when I put the disc in or anything. Help me now. Thank you

submitted by /u/luke1878
    [link] [comments]

/u/luke1878, Nov 21, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research whether they work on the series x.

Sadly none of the Forza Motorsport games made for the Xbox 360 are compatible with the Xbox One or Series X. Only the first Forza Horizon works.
  3. PC Mishra Win User

Achievement earn fine but not popping on screen

Hi I've tried reset options on my xbox one s and one x it worked but xbox series consoles do not work so i tried offline system update on series x it's worked only for one day i earn achievements in Forza Horizon 5 hot wheels dlc but in the next day it didn't worked no notification or sound anything,so i tried my friend xbox series x this same problem happening looks like it's a Microsoft side issue.
  4. Morgan Reeve Win User

Fortnite freezes and kicks me out of the game

Thank you for your response

Yes I have tried a different game I’ve tried forza 4 and it was absolutely fine while playing. Had a race and I didn’t get kicked out or froze at all it was completely fine.

I’ve only got one WiFi available for me to try at home and the WiFi was rest and still isn’t working.

On my old Xbox one it still works but I have no clue why it don’t work on my Xbox series x I’m very baffled
  5. Bogdan Costin1 Win User

When will the gen scarlett issues be fixed for the xbox series x, all games with at gen scarlett tag are unplayable

Hi Belen, on my xbox series x, games like forza h5, forza horizon 2, far cry 6, are constantly crashing, these are scarlett games no? Doom, battlefield 5, need for speed are running ok for hours, no issues at all, why this is happening? My xbox is not overheating, i believe is a software problem, or our xboxes are somehow from a gen/lot with some problems... My xbox is from june/july (not sure) '23, thanks
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Downloading issues with disk

Is it actually cancelling the installation or does it just say "installation stopped"? I ask as sometimes Xbox One consoles have issues with some discs....I spent a week installing Forza Horizon 2 from disc on my One X as the install kept stopping after a couple of minutes and I would have to manually resume it
Thema:

1. Why isn’t my forza horizon 2 Xbox one disc working on my series x? - Similar Threads - Why isn’t forza

2. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...
  3. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  4. Why isn’t game game share working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t game game share working: I recently bought dead by daylight and I wanted to play with my friend so I started game sharing with him. However when he tries to open the game it stops him and says he needs game pass even...
  5. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  6. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  7. Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to my tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to my tv?: I’ve checked the hdmi cords and I’ve pressed and held the power button for 10 seconds. I’ve unplugged cords and waited and plugged them back. My controller also is connecting automatically and...
  8. Why isn’t my headset mic working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my headset mic working?: I just got an Xbox series x, I got an Astro A10 wired headset. All the audio settings are to where they should be, but when I try to go into a party my mic does not work...
  9. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  10. Why isn’t my controller here yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my controller here yet?: I ordered a design lab controller on 22/11/2023 and the order still says processing. This is a Christmas present for my son so am worried it’s not been dispatched yet. It’s been almost 4 weeks/30...