Why isn't monster hunter working

Discus and support Why isn't monster hunter working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing monster hunter offline for the past week now. (just moved and don't have wifi/internet) everything has been working fine but today it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by L0k194, Jan 19, 2023.

1. L0k194
    L0k194 Guest

I've been playing monster hunter offline for the past week now. (just moved and don't have wifi/internet) everything has been working fine but today it hasn't been opening at all and telling me I need to be online to play it. I own the disc and everything.

:)

L0k194, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent Advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what's the exact error when you're trying to play or launch the game?
  3. RICEMANfour2o Win User

Why there isn't really MMOs on the Xbox 360?

Ok then tell me this why the hell in Japan have Monster Hunter Online on Xbox 360 and we don't?
  4. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Monster Hunter World Iceborne!

Tbh I not tried monster hunter but a few friends gave said it's good. It's in gamepass isn't it?

Might have to try it prior to the new stuff coming
  5. slicedwurst Win User

gamepass didnt work ??

Because that xbox version's monster hunter dosen't aboard for Asian , that's why I need to download from American xbox store.
  6. ReCardo864 Win User

Cant join any online lobbys

the only game that work so far is roblox i tired monster hunter and Xenoverse but they wont work either
Thema:

1. Why isn't monster hunter working - Similar Threads - Why isn't monster

2. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  3. Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working: Every time I try to switch to multiplayer it switches to off 0ee19075-e2df-4dd4-b4ed-37d37edc584f
  4. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  5. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  6. Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...: I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things...
  7. Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...: Hello, there might be an obvious answer to this. But it seems strange that there are games that have cross play Vs pc players but have no mouse and keyboard support. Why is this? Shouldn't it be a...
  8. Why isn't remote play working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't remote play working?: I've been on Xbox for 14+ years and this console / service gets worse as time goes on. It's getting so bad I bought a PS5 which gives me zero issues. Remote Play works fine when I'm sitting...
  9. I wanted to know why my mycarreer 2k23 isn't working.....I keep creating a player but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to know why my mycarreer 2k23 isn't working.....I keep creating a player but it...: My 2k23 my career isn't working 53d6d9c3-7bcc-4f35-838f-9d7716bcc4e0
  10. When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...: When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't even a couple of minutes a6043f89-fec2-47c0-83d5-0d3bde358e8f