Why isn't. Minecraft better together available to members

Discus and support Why isn't. Minecraft better together available to members in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have played over 25 days of minecraft Xbox one edition why isn't it available pls help d05ebc71-74a2-49f6-aba8-1e8047e95b42 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by minecraft998847, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Why isn't. Minecraft better together available to members

I have played over 25 days of minecraft Xbox one edition why isn't it available pls help

:)

minecraft998847, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Minecraft Nintendo Switch Better together

Hi there Goldmormon32, thanks for reaching out.

The Minecraft team addressed the Minecraft Better Together Update for Nintendo Switch within the

Minecraft Better Together FAQ
    under "Why isn't the Better Together Update available for Nintendo Switch yet?".

Mister Cazador, Sep 20, 2017
  3. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Crossplay (Xbox 360 & Mobile)

Hey Xbox Gamer,

Minecraft crossplay is only available to devices with the "Better Together" version of the game. The Xbox 360's version of Minecraft does not have this feature. For more information on this, please visit our

Minecraft "Better Together" update
    article.

XBF Lance J, Sep 20, 2017
  4. Why isn't. Minecraft better together available to members

Have you downloaded the Xbox insider hub app? I believe that update is still in beta. So to download it, you will need to go to the xbox store and down load the Xbox Insider Hub.

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!

Castellus Zemi, Sep 20, 2017
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Please keep an eye on the Xbox Live Service Status page for the latest info:
    xbx.lv/XBLstus

OK Fowl, Sep 20, 2017
  6. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    It's a known issue. Wait for the fix.

CrazY1985, Sep 20, 2017
  7. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  8. OK Fowl Win User

Please keep an eye on the Xbox Live Service Status page for the latest info:
    xbx.lv/XBLstus
  9. CrazY1985 Win User

10. Castellus Zemi Win User

Have you downloaded the Xbox insider hub app? I believe that update is still in beta. So to download it, you will need to go to the xbox store and down load the Xbox Insider Hub.

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  11. CrazY1985 Win User

12. Mister Cazador Win User

Minecraft Nintendo Switch Better together

Hi there Goldmormon32, thanks for reaching out.

The Minecraft team addressed the Minecraft Better Together Update for Nintendo Switch within the

Minecraft Better Together FAQ
    under "Why isn't the Better Together Update available for Nintendo Switch yet?".
Thema:

1. Why isn't. Minecraft better together available to members - Similar Threads - Why isn't Minecraft

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  4. Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working: Every time I try to switch to multiplayer it switches to off 0ee19075-e2df-4dd4-b4ed-37d37edc584f
  5. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  6. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  7. Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...: I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things...
  8. Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...: Hello, there might be an obvious answer to this. But it seems strange that there are games that have cross play Vs pc players but have no mouse and keyboard support. Why is this? Shouldn't it be a...
  9. Why isn't remote play working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't remote play working?: I've been on Xbox for 14+ years and this console / service gets worse as time goes on. It's getting so bad I bought a PS5 which gives me zero issues. Remote Play works fine when I'm sitting...
  10. Why isn't the regular Minecraft playable even with the separate Preview build?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't the regular Minecraft playable even with the separate Preview build?: Hello. I am having problems with launching the regular version of Minecraft. I have a preview version that is separate from the main game, but ever since I got it, I wasn't able to play the main...