Why isnt gun backwards compatible? It should be

Discus and support Why isnt gun backwards compatible? It should be in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the disc but cant play it. This game is a classic. Was so disappointed. 87fc1348-18c0-4d3b-8fd3-1a552c53a803 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by j ould __, May 13, 2023.

1. j ould __
    j ould __ Guest

I have the disc but cant play it. This game is a classic. Was so disappointed.

:)

j ould __, May 13, 2023
  2. Jarrod merritt Win User

When Microsoft and Activision merge that's a load of BS they won't
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hi J, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

There isn't an exact reason about why this game is not backwards compatible
    I just want to let you know the backwards compatibility program has ended and Microsoft is not going to add more games to it

You can review the full announcement visiting the next link
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/11/15/70-new-b...
  4. AlanTaylor_22 Win User

Really because there is nothing stopping them from a deadline in October. I'll be back when they do to watch u Eat Crow !! Lol
  5. Dark destiny Win User

xbox one.

backwards compatibility isnt that easy
  6. connor.m_3223 Win User

Fallout 3 disc says it’s not available on to play on my Xbox one

fallout 3 isnt backwards compatable you should take it in for a refund and buy fallout 4 / 76

-someone-who-mods-windows
Thema:

1. Why isnt gun backwards compatible? It should be - Similar Threads - Why isnt gun

2. Why isnt my party working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my party working?: I CANNOT join or make parties. I keeps saying Something went wrong with my party. Try again later, and it gives me an error code [0x80190193]. This is pissing me off. I keep having this issue...
  3. Why isnt there a xbox app for mac os?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isnt there a xbox app for mac os?: Like they have it for IOS and pc but not mac and macOS? 301b2295-14c2-4c21-8aeb-da5451cb0451
  4. Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?: Alright so I was literally just on my xbox last night and EVERYTHING was as it should be. But once I got back on this morning all of my games were uninstalled, every single one of them. Not to...
  5. why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isnt the auto clip delete an option instead of a requirement: i had a screenshot of Fortnite in the lobby i wanted to do something with but when i looked it was deleted, i heavily dislike this 90 days feature and think it shouldn’t have even been created in...
  6. Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me why my roblox isnt working on my windows 10 laptop?: I turned on "run program as admin" it worked for a while, but after, my laptop kept showing an error message: "roblox game client is not responding." I tried several settings but still not...
  7. Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isnt Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Need for Speed Underground on the backwards...: I literally bought nfs underground, halo 2, halo CE, halo 3, forza horizon 3, and im disappointed that i cannot play nfs underground because its not backwards compatible, the same problem is with...
  8. I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?: How can i access new car pack? c24248d9-28f0-4735-af92-1a5be3209a33
  9. Why isnt my mouse working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isnt my mouse working?: I’m playing Warhammer 40,000 Darktide on my Xbox series x with a keyboard and mouse. The keyboard is working fine but the mouse isn’t. My friend is in the same game and console and it’s working...
  10. why isnt payday 2 crimewave edition in the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isnt payday 2 crimewave edition in the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox?: so i know payday 2 crimewave edition is on xbox, and on game pass, as thats what my xbox mobile app says. however, when i go to the microsoft store or game pass app on my xbox, payday 2 is no...