Why isn’t cloud gaming detecting my Bluetooth controller when it’s connected to my phone

Discus and support Why isn’t cloud gaming detecting my Bluetooth controller when it’s connected to my phone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have cloud gaming on my IPhone, but whenever I try to play a game with a controller it gives me this Image. I know that the controller is connected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by E_bomb Y, May 8, 2023.

1. E_bomb Y
    E_bomb Y Guest

Why isn’t cloud gaming detecting my Bluetooth controller when it’s connected to my phone

I have cloud gaming on my IPhone, but whenever I try to play a game with a controller it gives me this Image. I know that the controller is connected to my phone though because I can you it for other things

:)

E_bomb Y, May 8, 2023
  2. E_bomb Y Win User

That worked, thank you for the help😁
  3. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for letting me know. Kindly turn off your Bluetooth and then press and hold the Xbox button on your controller for 10 seconds until it turns off, after that restart your iPhone and then connect your controller again to test.
  4. E_bomb Y Win User

There aren’t any updates, I’m in 16.4.1(a)
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, what controller you're using?

The controller needs to be supported as well.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  6. Francia J. Win User

That's perfect. It's compatible.

As part of the troubleshooting steps, please check if there is an update for your iPhone by following the steps below:

Settings > General > Software Update.

You should be running iOS 16.4.1 (a) by now.
Thema:

1. Why isn’t cloud gaming detecting my Bluetooth controller when it’s connected to my phone - Similar Threads - Why isn’t cloud

2. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...
  3. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  4. Why isn’t game game share working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t game game share working: I recently bought dead by daylight and I wanted to play with my friend so I started game sharing with him. However when he tries to open the game it stops him and says he needs game pass even...
  5. Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting a hazard logo on my game? And how do I get rid of it? (The game isn’t working): In the bottom right corner of my game, when sitting on the home screen there is a hazard logo in the bottom right corner. When I load up the game, the game does not work. I’m not sure how to fix...
  6. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  7. Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to my tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to my tv?: I’ve checked the hdmi cords and I’ve pressed and held the power button for 10 seconds. I’ve unplugged cords and waited and plugged them back. My controller also is connecting automatically and...
  8. Why isn’t my headset mic working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my headset mic working?: I just got an Xbox series x, I got an Astro A10 wired headset. All the audio settings are to where they should be, but when I try to go into a party my mic does not work...
  9. Why isn’t it letting me sign in to xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t it letting me sign in to xbox cloud gaming?: Read above It just sends me back to the page without signing me in be0ab333-c150-44e3-a7c1-c789b4a0a34d
  10. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059