Why isn't assassin's creed odyssey Kronos pack showing up in my helix store

Discus and support Why isn't assassin's creed odyssey Kronos pack showing up in my helix store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK so I need help I downloaded the Kronos pack for ac odyssey however when I downloaded it it did not show up in the helix store under owned and to add... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KNIGHTWOLF 10820, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Why isn't assassin's creed odyssey Kronos pack showing up in my helix store

OK so I need help I downloaded the Kronos pack for ac odyssey however when I downloaded it it did not show up in the helix store under owned and to add to my predicament I tried to restart my game and I still did not see it ok so I do not know what or how to do this ok so can someone please help me I need to play my game and I would really like to now

Oh yeah and I also just tried deleting it and

re-downloading it but even that didn't work

:)

KNIGHTWOLF 10820, Nov 14, 2022
  2. KNIGHTWOLF 10820 Win User

I don't have a different console and I don't know anyone who does have another one. That's why I'm asking
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, that’s odd…
    Could be a bug with the game itself. But before concluding that, are you able to test the add on with your account on a different console? (Can be a friend’s or someone who you knows console)
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this KNIGHTWOLF

I found something that could help:

With the add-on installed and “While in game, press start to goto the game menu, press the button to goto the store, goto "owned" and goto each piece and hit "add" to add them in game to your inventory”

Source: (reviews section XplicitDisaster reply ) https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/Assassin...
  6. KNIGHTWOLF 10820 Win User

I did that but it did not work these r the things I tried ok. So I tried deleting it and reinstalling it, I tried restarting the game , I tried what u just said but I got absolutely nothing from ok and here's the thing I bought it ok and I downloaded it but it won't give meee what rightfully belongs toooo meee!!!!! Sorry but got any other ideas
Thema:

1. Why isn't assassin's creed odyssey Kronos pack showing up in my helix store - Similar Threads - Why isn't assassin's

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  4. Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't palworld multiplayer not working: Every time I try to switch to multiplayer it switches to off 0ee19075-e2df-4dd4-b4ed-37d37edc584f
  5. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  6. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  7. Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...: I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things...
  8. Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't it a requirement for any cross platform game Vs pc players to have mouse and...: Hello, there might be an obvious answer to this. But it seems strange that there are games that have cross play Vs pc players but have no mouse and keyboard support. Why is this? Shouldn't it be a...
  9. Why isn't remote play working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't remote play working?: I've been on Xbox for 14+ years and this console / service gets worse as time goes on. It's getting so bad I bought a PS5 which gives me zero issues. Remote Play works fine when I'm sitting...
  10. I wanted to know why my mycarreer 2k23 isn't working.....I keep creating a player but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to know why my mycarreer 2k23 isn't working.....I keep creating a player but it...: My 2k23 my career isn't working 53d6d9c3-7bcc-4f35-838f-9d7716bcc4e0