why isn`t working

Discus and support why isn`t working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; do anyone have this problem,i have both from amazon a game but when i have tried to redeem it was say that the code was all ready use,wtf?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnfixingData722, Nov 24, 2017.

  1. why isn`t working


    do anyone have this problem,i have both from amazon a game but when i have tried to redeem it was say that the code was all ready use,wtf?

    :)
     
    UnfixingData722, Nov 24, 2017
    #1
  2. DryestOmnivore1, Nov 24, 2017
    #2
  3. Connection to Xbox Live Gold not working despite being payed in full

    Well as the topic says, it´s not recognising that I´ve actually paid the damned thing.

    This is really annoying, why pay for something that isn´t working? Why is this problem even occurring?

    And I´ve tried deleting the account from the console but nothing.
     
    StefanRombing, Nov 24, 2017
    #3
  4. Steinsammler723 Win User

    xbox live says no connection to inernet but i got one

    now its working again but i think tomorrow it isn´t
  5. lilstephon Win User

    Ea access hub

    The app isn'

    t working
    try hard reset it usually works like that
  6. DryestOmnivore1 Win User

    Rock Band 3 Unobtainable Achievement!

  7. DG I NOOB Win User

    We've lost your TV lineup Issue

    Check if the tv is not defective or try to change the cable... if it doesn´t work, test another TV to make sure the problem isn´t with the xbox itself.
  8. blueamcat Win User

    Minecraft (nintendo switch)

Thema:

why isn`t working

Loading...
  1. why isn`t working - Similar Threads - why isn`t working

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...