Why is your support horrible?

Discus and support Why is your support horrible? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased an Xbox Wireless Controller around 1 month ago and it's been acting up. It will suddenly turn itself off during play. I've tried another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Qrisqo, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Qrisqo
    Qrisqo Guest

I purchased an Xbox Wireless Controller around 1 month ago and it's been acting up. It will suddenly turn itself off during play. I've tried another battery however it does the same thing.

So now i've trying calling and reached someone within a reasonable time frame, however the person did not ask me for a call back number and i heard bad feedback coming from the connection. The call lasted 3 minutes before it was disconnected.

I've called back and now i've been in queue for 1 hour to reach another rep so i can get an exchange.

Is this seriously how you service your customers, how you treat your customers and how to provide any quality service?

Customer service is not a hard thing to do, you just need to have the incentive to want to provide good, quality service, which is is obvious you don't care about.

:)

Qrisqo, Apr 12, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Support is not horrible, as you may or may not be aware there is a global pandemic taking place that has impacted services across most/all industries including customer support. Therefore there are long wait times, calls may drop and others issues may occur
    that are not reflective of the service that is provided under ‘normal’ circumstances. The team at MS/Xbox are doing the best they can given the situation and all that is requested is users are patient and understanding given the pressures of the situation.
    You can always post in the forum and there are many Xbox Ambassadors that will be happy to try and help you get back to doing what we all enjoy, and thats gaming :)

Onto your controller, have you tried to troubleshoot the issue? Check out the Wireless Controller Solution. Its the
    first place to look as there are many solutions to try, I would also suggest checking to see if your controller needs updating or not.
  3. Aqvre Win User

Theres a global pandemic all businesses are under pressure
  4. Unknowngamer1st Win User

are you wireless or wired?
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

It sounds like you need to update the firmware for the controller.

If you need to verify the firmware version for your controller or manually restart a controller update:

1. Press the Xbox button
       to open the guide.
    2. Under System, select Settings.
    3. Under Devices & streaming, select
      Accessories.
    4. On the Xbox Wireless Controller screen, select “” to check the firmware version for your controller.
    5. If it says there’s no update available, your controller is current. If it says “Update,” follow the steps provided.
  6. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Horrible support

Sorry I dont see the issue, almost anything you buy has a warranty of 12 months or maybe more but not 6yrs

A cutoff point has to exist.

In this case depending on model they not have stock of all parts.

You should look at local repair shops.

Bear in mind deals on ar moment so possibly grab an S for quite cheap
Thema:

1. Why is your support horrible? - Similar Threads - Why support horrible

2. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  3. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  4. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?: Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not...
  5. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  6. Why do so few games support the modern gamertag system?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do so few games support the modern gamertag system?: I changed my gamertag to something that was already taken, and I was under the impression that in games from before the change my gamertag would appear like "name1234" but going forward it would...
  7. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  8. Why is XBOX support so bad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is XBOX support so bad?: Hi I have been an Xbox fanboy since the original Xbox and have owned every ex box console. Today was the first time I had to ever contact Xbox support and I must say it had been the very very very...
  9. Why is vibration not supported on remote play?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is vibration not supported on remote play?: Remote play has been a feature for several years now. I assumed early on that vibration would eventually be integrated into remote play, but it doesn't seem like there are any plans to do so. Does...
  10. Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is no one answering my very urgent support requests: so my account for MS Rewards has been temp suppended, I am trying to redeem all my point to put towards a new xbox but it seems Microsoft dont like that idea and has put a stop to that. Ive...