Why is your flagship game not available to Xbox One?

Discus and support Why is your flagship game not available to Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What needs to happen to make these games available? Why hasn't Microsoft invested in the entire forza collection. I still play forza on my original... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdvisingAK 47, Oct 30, 2017.

  1. Why is your flagship game not available to Xbox One?


    What needs to happen to make these games available? Why hasn't Microsoft invested in the entire forza collection. I still play forza on my original Xbox. This series of game is epic, and the earlier forza games were the best in my opinion. Forza is an underrated
    game, but despite that I'm sure if re-released many would purchase.

    :)
     
    AdvisingAK 47, Oct 30, 2017
    #1
  2. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest
    X1 flagship game the same as 360?

    Halo next year. Gear 2 years, Titian fall is not a X1 only game so I don't see it as a Flagship. Same as COD is a mainly a Xbox games, doesn't make it a flagship.
     
    ZTROOPER16, Oct 30, 2017
    #2
  3. TRiP Heretic
    TRiP Heretic Guest
    6 hours... Are you Serious???

    This is some *** your flagship game and i cant even play it , when can i have the old xbox back?
     
    TRiP Heretic, Oct 30, 2017
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Why is your flagship game not available to Xbox One?

    Make a suggestion in the feedback section here: Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

    Maybe it will get enough votes so that the complete series will become available.
     
    CrazY1985, Oct 30, 2017
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Why is your flagship game not available to Xbox One?

  6. ZTROOPER16 Win User

    X1 flagship game the same as 360?

    Halo next year. Gear 2 years, Titian fall is not a X1 only game so I don't see it as a Flagship. Same as COD is a mainly a Xbox games, doesn't make it a flagship.
  7. TRiP Heretic Win User

    6 hours... Are you Serious???

    This is some *** your flagship game and i cant even play it , when can i have the old xbox back?
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

    Is playing xbox games possible without a console? Is projectXcloud up, running and giving any services?

    Xcloud isn't available on PC yet.

    The only way to play via a PC/Laptop is via an Android emulator such as Bluestacks.

    How to Play Xbox Games on PC With BlueStacks and xCloud

    This should work fine on your laptop specs. Remember, Xcloud is a streaming service, all the graphics processing is done server side and sent to your device. That's why it can run on Android phones.

    Streaming should work fine on your laptop but it's not powerful enough to run PC Game Pass titles natively. Your machine is probably one of Dell's flagship 'Inspiron' range from about 3 years ago. Fine for basic productivity, awful for gaming.
  9. Jurgen1488 Win User

    Downloadable Content

    There is a problem that some DLCs are not available on Xbox ONE for Xbox 360 games. I do not understand why backwards compatibility is so why DLC is not available. But it's a few games.
Thema:

Why is your flagship game not available to Xbox One?

Loading...
  1. Why is your flagship game not available to Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Why flagship game

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]