Why is your company so garbage?

Discus and support Why is your company so garbage? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been hung up on 4 times in the last 2 days by Microsoft support, without a callback or anything. I cannot even request another phone call today... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Seb Tha God, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Seb Tha God
    Seb Tha God Guest

I have been hung up on 4 times in the last 2 days by Microsoft support, without a callback or anything. I cannot even request another phone call today that is how many times I have been hung up on. I sat listening to a blank phone line for an hour and a half while one of your "support agents" went and asked a question and then got hung up on. Your customer service is completely useless. I will never buy another Microsoft product again in my life you guys should be ashamed of the sham of a company you are running. I will be leaving one-star reviews on every website I can find that will let me and getting rid of every Microsoft product that I own.

:)

Seb Tha God, Sep 1, 2022
  2. IGhostI v1 Win User

DEAR XBOX LIVE

So if your connection is garbage the logical thing is to blame Microsoft? Why not blame your ISP for low bandwidth? Most ISP companies publicly state on their websites that the more people are online the lower your actual speed will be. Thats why I only
    play online after 10pm.
  3. smileskybird Win User

How meny full XB1 games you have installion on 500GB HDD.

I guess Microsoft forked out around US$2 billion to buy this so called garbage. It's also why millions play this 'garbage'.
  4. IngameInstincts Win User

Game companies producing cheap garbage

I'd fix the tittle...A few Games companies producing EXPENSIVE garbage.
  5. Hollified Ninja Win User

Black Ops 3 Reveal

wish that company would loss there liscense cod worst garbage ive ever played.
  6. Mack187Murder Win User

Done with xbox one x. And onto PC gaming. Xbox sorry but you've let me down for the last time.

Then if your not xbox. What in the sweet [mod removed] are you answering me like you matter?

Your nobody, a volunteer for a garbage company who wants power to moderate. Get off MY LAWN peasant.
Thema:

1. Why is your company so garbage? - Similar Threads - Why company garbage

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  5. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  6. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  7. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  8. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  9. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  10. Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?: As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part companies that create controllers made to last...