Why is XCloud not available in some countries?

Discus and support Why is XCloud not available in some countries? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was excited to have the Xcloud beta in the latest update, launched it and I'm told "your country is not supported". Huhhh?!! India is supported, so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by asimnanjani, Nov 25, 2021.

  1. asimnanjani
    asimnanjani Guest

    Why is XCloud not available in some countries?


    Was excited to have the Xcloud beta in the latest update, launched it and I'm told "your country is not supported".

    Huhhh?!!

    India is supported, so why isn't Pakistan supported!?

    :)
     
    asimnanjani, Nov 25, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Why is XCloud not available in some countries?

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    The decision has to do with the country's governing body. I think if microsoft could sell a product globally that would be their goal but they do have to work with whatever restrictions of the government.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

    Why is XCloud not available in some countries?

    Does your country class Cloud based services the same as buying a digital product? Do they classify it in the same way as Netflix as it's an "on-demand" service?

    It could simply be that it takes longer to introduce something like XCloud to your country than it does to India etc. Could be that they are prioritising countries with a higher demand for it. Honestly? The only people who know are those in charge of MS/Xbox and, possibly, your country's Government
  4. toszcze pl Win User

    Very restricted access...

    Hi,

    Unfortunately a lot of other countries have similar problems. Some of them (like apps and movies availability) are related to licensing restrictions, sometimes Microsoft can not do anything about this. Some of services (like Microsoft Rewards or xCloud) are just not available in some countries. I'm from Poland and we also don't have access to a lot of things. You just need to be patient.
  5. Panno92 Win User

    Xcloud in South Africa? Is it happening?

    Hi, as of now the xcloud is still in beta and is only available in USA, Canada, Korea and UK.

    Microsoft confirmed that the beta program will be expanded to other European Country during 2020, but as of now there is no information about the official release and if (and when) the beta program will be available in South Africa or other countries.

    I suggest you to stay tuned and wait till the E3 in june, maybe they will tell much more about xcloud
  6. DJBSE72 Win User

    Inside Xbox Returns Tuesday (April 7th) with Grounded and More

    Hopefully some xCloud news for non US,UK,SK countries 😇
Thema:

Why is XCloud not available in some countries?

Loading...
  1. Why is XCloud not available in some countries? - Similar Threads - Why XCloud available

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Xbox – Why not improve xCloud bitrate? I have an idea

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox – Why not improve xCloud bitrate? I have an idea: Hello Xbox I would like to share feedback about Xbox Cloud Gaming (xCloud). Currently, the bitrate is very low, even on stable Wi-Fi connections. The maximum I'm receiving is 11.2 Mbps, which...
  8. Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games?: I had no problems connecting within a minute before, but this past week and a half load times for cloud gaming via my Xbox one x have progressively gotten worse to the point that it now says 10...
  9. Why XCloud doesn't work?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why XCloud doesn't work?: I have a problem with XCloud, I played for 1 year and everything was fine, but recently, I now only get a black screen, I have this black screen in 3 browsers, Chrome, Brave and Edge, but when I...
  10. Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+: Why does xcloud not work when my content restrictions are set to 18+ 008a8f47-e625-4abc-b9fe-b8bdae19280d