Why is Xbox's bots will get you communications ban for no reason?

Discus and support Why is Xbox's bots will get you communications ban for no reason? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got off com. Ban because I sent a single message that just said "die". Now I don't even know why I'm banned this time. I just wanna message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WinterLove1, Jun 9, 2021.

1. WinterLove1
    WinterLove1 Guest

I recently got off com. Ban because I sent a single message that just said "die". Now I don't even know why I'm banned this time. I just wanna message my friends but I cant. I was really doing my best to keep my language appropriate with other gamers this time but I don't even know what to do anymore. I'm tired for getting banned for kindergarten insults. Please help. I'm so tired of xbox

:)

WinterLove1, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Only certain words will get you an instant suspension.Any other report is investigated by a person before any enforcement action is issued.

As the enforcement team don't use the forums you would need to go to the enforcement site HERE for info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

enforcment team

Everything is investigated by a person,nothing is done by "bots" which is why you don get banned/suspended for no reason.

Read the sticky at the top of this page.
  4. H1GH D3FF Win User

Banned from Forza 4 for no reason?

Even tho Im for banning ALLDAY. Turn 10 should at least give the community a reason for being banned and how long this banned will take place. I think most of the people on FM know why they are getting banned, but not giving the community a reason will only
    have repeat offenders...
  5. TomatoPuppycat Win User

Slap on the wrist for what?

Hi,

Sorry for the ban. You can find further clarification as to why your received enforcement action with this link: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/StaySafe#topic12
    I know exactly why I was banned, and the reason is ridiculous, multiple clubs get banned for this even though nobody that looks for a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] club takes offense to that, either dont act like a bot or dont reply at all.
  6. nic0413 Win User

Region changing

I don't see any reason why you would get banned for changing regions as long as you're following the community standards for Xbox and the game you're playing.

Here are the Xbox community standards for your reference:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-standards
Thema:

1. Why is Xbox's bots will get you communications ban for no reason? - Similar Threads - Why Xbox's bots

2. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  3. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  4. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  5. Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?: Is it true that there is no xbox pro coming this year while ps5 getting a pro version? 743a9054-79cc-415a-9920-f13b042d94e3
  6. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  7. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  8. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  9. Why is the Xbox 360 isolated from other devices?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 isolated from other devices?: why this console can't play with people on other devices like PC, phone? 14f2a83b-2abc-4da7-af1c-92a6649f3744
  10. Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my warranty request go through and why will xbox support bot call me back!!!!!: My xbox series x no longer sends a picture to the tv, tried multiple cables and a different TV so I'm guessing a hdmi fault. The problem is I've tried to send it in for a warranty repair but it...