Why is Xbox trash?
Discus and support Why is Xbox trash? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why is Xbox support so trash and why is Xbox in general so soft? I try and report people when they swear or say slurs but when I type the word [mod... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by King peepos, Feb 17, 2023.
Thema:
Why is Xbox trash?
Loading...
-
Why is Xbox trash? - Similar Threads - Why trash
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the customer support service trash?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is the customer support service trash?: I requested a replacement for faulty Xbox device (that I was made to pay for) and promised there would be no further issues. The new device is also faulty. I tried to contact support through the... -
Why is Xbox file management on PC trash?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is Xbox file management on PC trash?: I had Forza Horizon 5 installed on my external SSD via desktop, since I travel a lot and game on my laptop. So I thought it'd be wise to also back it up onto my desktop. But I later uninstalled... -
I have an Xbox One X runs perfectly as day one. Why do I have to trash it, to just enjoy a...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have an Xbox One X runs perfectly as day one. Why do I have to trash it, to just enjoy a...: I have an Xbox One X. It’s an amazing console still works as perfect as day one. But there are a few games I’ve been looking to download but can not. Why? Also can I buy series x games hard copies... -
Why is my Xbox DL speed trash (6-10mbps) with hardwired gig internet.
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is my Xbox DL speed trash (6-10mbps) with hardwired gig internet.: I have 1GB hardwired internet to my Xbox and my DL speeds will not go over 10mbps. It starts at like 275 then drops to 6 and stays there. I’ve done everything I can think of and everything that... -
Why is Xbox & Microsoft support so trash?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy is Xbox & Microsoft support so trash?: Hey boys n gals just seeing why Xbox Support has been Soooo trash lately to deal with? No gamer tags are allowed anymore I have tried like 100 different ones all saying “Not allowed” like when did... -
Why is the latest Xbox update trash?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy is the latest Xbox update trash?: I streamlined my Xbox to have bare minimum on my dashboard. Now it's 90% more ads. You allowed us to see our theme more by increasing it 15% yet everything is is trash. I don't want the game pass...