Why is xbox so inferior compared to playstation?

Discus and support Why is xbox so inferior compared to playstation? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since the permanant suspension on my 10 years old account over trying to ''cheat'' on custom game in Black ops 3 which is a game thats 5 years old... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nathalie Ivars, Jul 15, 2020.

  1. Why is xbox so inferior compared to playstation?


    Ever since the permanant suspension on my 10 years old account over trying to ''cheat'' on custom game in Black ops 3 which is a game thats 5 years old of course over that time some cracks in the game will be found by the playerbase. I will get a playstation
    5, I've heard they dont care about what you say to strangers or do to them unless it's extremely severe like account teft and so on.

    I shouldn't of bought this kids console back in 2015 but I still did since I thought the xbox 360 was pretty good, but that's not gonna happen again, I will not get this new xbox, not after this exagerrated punishment and I'll say it again im getting PlayStation
    5 and im sticking with PlayStation im not going to waste any more money and time on a console that would suspend a 10+ year loyal customers accout in a instant without any possible ways to appeal or shorten the insane sentance given.

    In addition to the punishment they give, they don't let you have access to anything online related like, online multiplayer progress or online in game purchases, I lost everything, I got banned forever because I tried having fun with strangers against bots
    on a Call of duty game that is known by lot of people to be full of exploits that will never be pachet or fixed.

    Thanks for reading and the enforcment team needs to stop playing wack a mole against a player base that are playing a game that is glitchy from the core, these exploits are what made me play the game for so long.

    I bet they'd ban people for using a speedrun glitch in black ops 2 zombies on origins, seriously enforcement team is defenitively one massive nail to the xbox's coffin that's for sure.

    Christ no wonder they sold less than the Switch with Code of conducts like that and with exclusives like that.

    The only thing that could of maybe make me buy the new xbox was my gamerscore my friends and all that but I guess thats not the case anymore.



    Xbox sucks get a PlayStation at least over there you can actually speak and play freely without having enforcers ready to destroy you accout over the smallest thing the world could care about.

    And again thanks for reading this post.

    :)
     
    Nathalie Ivars, Jul 15, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Why is xbox so inferior compared to playstation?

  3. dL x GaMe Win User

    Is this possible?

    Just tried it. Seems to be working, though it sounds a bit inferior when compared to the Xbox 360's Optical Out.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    xbox 720 - Real Name?

    xbox 3 has already been ruled out as sony will be releasing playstation 4,which would make the xbox sound inferior.
  5. Murderstyle75 Win User

    A Better Xbox LIVE

    The interesting thing is, Microsofts Netflix has always been inferior to Playstation not to mention is less popular.
  6. SteeledPoem5476 Win User

    Does it matter

    So your happy with an inferior machine? Why would you be happy with an inferior machine? Is their something wrong with you? Are you trying to justify the £429.99 you wasted to the missus?
Thema:

Why is xbox so inferior compared to playstation?

Loading...
  1. Why is xbox so inferior compared to playstation? - Similar Threads - Why inferior compared

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...