Why is xbox so cheap and wont integrate 3rd party mics

Discus and support Why is xbox so cheap and wont integrate 3rd party mics in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So xbox is really making me mad. I stream on console can use a 3rd party camera usb plugin no problem but a 3rd party usb mic um....NOPE! xbox get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by USNCwalmart315, Nov 20, 2019.

  1. Why is xbox so cheap and wont integrate 3rd party mics


    So xbox is really making me mad. I stream on console can use a 3rd party camera usb plugin no problem but a 3rd party usb mic um....NOPE!

    xbox get with the times yall and if its about money sell an xbox streaming mic for the console then!!!!!!! but to be a microsoft product windows 10 friendly but no usb mic??? you really kill streamers who want an all in one.

    FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :)
     
    USNCwalmart315, Nov 20, 2019
    #1
  2. bowski477 Win User

    Why is xbox so cheap and wont integrate 3rd party mics

    Which mic are you trying to use? There are a number of 3rd party mics out there that are compatible and work with Xbox One.
  3. onyxishere Win User

    Lips number one hits microphone problem

    Is the mic an xbox usb mic or just a 3rd party mic? If it's 3rd party it may not work with the titles properly.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    OEM internal hard drive for Xbox 360 slim

    3rd party hds wont get you baned unless Its been modified to llook likely and xbox hds

    If It is a non modified hds you can use 16gigs of It thats It

    This is why usb drives are more useful then hds

    3rd party hds dont always meet the read write requirements of xbox for usb storage

    You can only used a 3rd party hd without issues as usb drives If It has a decent controller

    Using 3rd party hds as xbox hds many result in a Consoles ban
  5. Omnipotent Diva Win User

    Xbox360 Wireless Controller für pc/android

    if it a 3rd party controller then it wont update.
  6. Malacath Win User

    Internal Hard Drive dont work after the system update

    Are you all using official microsoft branded hard drives?

    Or cheap 3rd party ones?
Thema:

Why is xbox so cheap and wont integrate 3rd party mics

Loading...
  1. Why is xbox so cheap and wont integrate 3rd party mics - Similar Threads - Why cheap wont

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why is the gen x console so expensive but built cheap compared to latest console. The USB...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the gen x console so expensive but built cheap compared to latest console. The USB...: How do I go about fixing the USB port to my son's gen x console and how much is the cost. It's only been 8 months and already broken while old console is strong and still going?...