Why is Xbox participating in social scoring in the USA?
Discus and support Why is Xbox participating in social scoring in the USA? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; To whom it may concern, I received a ban for not being polite to some anonymous person sending me a message. If you dont want to hear something, dont... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XaberRebax, Jan 11, 2024.
Thema:
Why is Xbox participating in social scoring in the USA?
Loading...
-
Why is Xbox participating in social scoring in the USA? - Similar Threads - Why participating social
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in... -
Why does Microsoft allow cheaters to participate in MS Solitaire?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy does Microsoft allow cheaters to participate in MS Solitaire?: Microsoft has had many complaints about users using bots to cheat at MS Solitaire. The complaints seem to have gone unanswered by Microsoft. Why? Does Microsoft condone cheating?... -
It says due to suspension you cannot participate in parties. Nothing happened why is this...
in XBoX AccessibilityIt says due to suspension you cannot participate in parties. Nothing happened why is this...: Banned from Roadbux don't know how long or for what? Now what does my son do? ba1a82c5-1910-4d20-9ae7-5e7f89661083